Why does she think she’s helping? How does she think she’s helping?

Why does she think she’s helping? How does she think she’s helping?

Is this what passing does to the brain? Is she just severely autistic or is ghoul actually a psyop to make us kill ourselves?

Attached: 060EBCCC-F22C-4761-B078-B72C823542A3.jpg (828x1539, 858.81K)

damn she's hot

I think she's just insane, honestly. I don't think she's trying to make anyone feel bad, even if it kind of seems like it

Who?

Ghoul wants all the attention: the attention of being ugly, the attention of being beautiful, the attention of being abused, it doesn't matter. She posts shit like that because it's designed to make people to focus on her.

Trip named ghoulchan.

Attached: 870783C2-760D-48F0-91B3-16A245BAAAEB.jpg (240x330, 12.72K)

Is she a succubus or something?

no just run of the mill attention seeking behavior but people seethe about it more because she’s actually hot

Yes

Its ok OP, her tummy is fucked up.

You actually think it passes? Ngmi

Hot

Are you kidding? She’s genuinely a passoid and you have to either be trolling or brainwormed to think other wise.

She is a cis girl who comes here to fuck with you all.

i wanna fuk her : )

Wtf proof?

it was a troll some people believed for some reason lol

you know she does it to attract attention of 18 year olds on this website and yet you still create a thread, therefore giving her what she wants

reminder ghoul makes these threads about herself
god i hate tripfags

I still want proof

Why 18 year olds specifically she looks pretty young how old is she?

look at those arm and legs, shes not cis at all.

I like her face a bit but she used to be fat, which helps in passing once you lose weight but idk... need to work out to raise that ass. Sorry ghoulchan fans

I’m not ghoul, I see her post constantly and can’t tell if she’s a psyop to make me kill myself or if she’s the most spergy person on this website.

>Why 18 year olds specifically
because people older than 20 learn to ignore attention seeking behavior as obvious as hers

I'm almost 30 and I haven't learned to ignore it

she helps my pp

sad!

Same here, you're not alone.

embarrassing desu

:(

her stomach passes as the transatlantic fault line I learned about in geology