30+ year old tranner appreciation thread

Attached: 1631484573403.jpg (2100x3000, 2.07M)

Strategical box positioning

I can feel the fear in her brain as she felt self conscious about possibly being seen with a slight imprint. Knowing holding the box there isn't much better, only to finally choose to put the box there as at least then her dick wont be stared at by chuds. Jacked off to while they write the inevitable essays on why her existence is the decay of the human race. Better to not give them fap material so they can pay for it before writing the essay. Supporting other transwomen's businesses.

>the box

Attached: pinhead.jpg (1538x2048, 556.45K)

Does it hold her farts?

damn I would love to tour some new dimensions of suffering and pleasure with her

Attached: F1E7CAFE-ACD1-427C-97F7-7CD0EA5E4FD7.jpg (828x1367, 697.26K)

lyons not 30

The virgin box cover vs the Chad bulge showoff

Attached: 1654204748126.jpg (1152x2048, 637.19K)

Yes she is she’s from 1991

Bro dont even care I fuckkng would’ve

Attached: 2EC50B10-D83C-49E7-9639-3E479047C2B8.jpg (828x1472, 224.79K)

I think she got SRS
But even still she's a 40 year old actress, she would probably be tucked to kingdom come

can you try reading the subject of the thread before getting mad you fat coomer retard

>millenial tranners
>ashamed of their bulge
>need to fit in to not be invalidated
>runs away from chasers like the plague

>zoomer tranners:
>proud of their pretty bulge.
>people assume she's cis, she tells them she's trans.
>gets cishet bf, tops him anyway

That is pretty much the opposite of what is true based on the sample of zoomer troons I’ve seen (i.e., this board)

Zoomer troons on Any Forums are terminally insecure, mentally ill & agp so, yes that sample size would suck

These days lots of men don’t care if you’re openly trans/look trans as long as you’re cute and the girls these days know that and own it

Wow that’s great
Why are the zoomers on this board like millennials then?

I'm a millennial transwoman and I'm not ashamed of my bulge. I'm ok with it showing through my skintight leggings at the gym.

Because the board is primarily people stuck in severe agp/insecurity/autism and the millenial tgirls are more insecure because they grew up during the Jerry springer era

Hsts or average zoomer trannies are more confident and are either banking only fans or living relatively normal lives

Its a byproduct of things being way way shittier for millennials than zoomer trannies. A lot of zoomers really don't appreciate just how much better they have it than us

Idk, it feels like SRS became far more important among zoomer trannies, basically any zoomer tranny content creator is post-op. Even many sex workers get it, there's a meltdown among chasers on this board when a couple of top OF zoomer trannies got SRS in Thailand in autumn or winter.

millennial and not ashamed of my bulge, I wear women's skinny jeans and don't bother tucking

according to what? why the fuck do you think plebbit or onlyfans is any more representative of troons than we are. Most zoomer trannies are bisexual, by the way, so I'd hold off on the celebratory cooming over having a new supply of dumb "HSTS" bimbos for you to groom