What is a woman? Define it

Disclaimer: This is not a troll, Any Forums or TERF post. I'm mtf myself.

How do YOU define it? Considering all those factors like biology, sex, chromosomes, hormones, brain, intersex conditions, gender roles, culture and society, self perception and social perception, self-ID...

Attached: women dict.jpg (1100x619, 49.28K)

Woman means bottom
Bottoms = women
Tops = men

the opposite of a man

Whatever i feel like

A social construct based around a set of traits associated with those born with XX chromosomes.

woman checklist
- XX Chromosomes OR SRY gene didnt work properly and can't use androgens at all
- Fuctional female reproductive system (ovaries, womb, etc) OR one that was once fuctional but isnt anymore
- Vagina
- 'Female appearance' i.e. smaller than males, wide hips, breasts, generally feminine body
Need at least 3 to be a woman, intersex can meet this checklist but trannys cant.

A human that, assuming young, healthy and developed normally in the womb, would have the ability to bear offspring

there's "real women" who can't meet that criteria, dumbass.

>This is not a troll, Any Forums or TERF post. I'm mtf myself.
You sure are, Any Forumsyp, now go back.

Like what

And there's "real insects" that don't meet the criteria for insect, your point?

It is literally so simple. If you look like a woman, you are a woman. If you look like a man, you are a man. That is the instinctual way gender works.

Once we delve deeper, the only thing we can arrive at is two things: the function you fill in society/social groups, and how you "self-identify", because once people know those things, their perception of you shifts.

that the war is over and there isn't a way to define what a woman is by any criteria at this point. it's all just shouting at clouds and shifting goalposts.

NO
infertile intersex or bomb survivor or something
better question
what is a man

It's just a word

Attached: vagabond_102_12.jpg (1200x872, 125.26K)

A miserable pile of secrets (sorry!)

I have a hard time to come up with a definition. The best I could come up with is like
To begin with: gender =/= sex so women =/= female.
>A normative developed XX female
>E dominant human with typical female phenotype (aka other people read that person as a female)

Trans persons are definitely not their birth sex anymore after medical transition, more like intersex since they aren't female either, but one could argue they (or at least some) are already neurointersex from the beginning.

Does this mean only passers are women? Well, kinda. I dont think dressing feminine or acting in a certain way makes you a women or butches or drags would be the other gender just as well which they are not.

women are submissive people that bottom and serve dominant people who top

only correct asnwer

>'Female appearance' i.e. smaller than males, wide hips, breasts, generally feminine body
welcome to north europe

Attached: 5d7f84a192368_7fgpGByevGbqkVNrG6Z-_0gT-SRJDGVjQltDUxqSPhc__700.jpg (700x933, 110.19K)

>If you look like a woman, you are a woman. If you look like a man, you are a man
Yeah but there's plenty of people that say that there's no such thing as "looking like a man" or "looking like a woman"

How would an observer know what men and women look like without first some biologically-linked definition?

Woman: an adult female human being.
Female: of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
Male: of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to produce relatively small, usually motile gametes which fertilize the eggs of a female.
>ARGHHHHHHHHHH SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT INFERTILE WAMEN AREN'T WAMEN?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!? *tips fedora*
Infertile women are still biologically female, they just have a disease. Using this as an excuse to regard perfectly healthy biological males as women is disengenuous and a mockery of intersex individuals and women who suffer from not being able to have children. It's like saying a banana without seeds is the same as a tomato because they're both seedless fruit, yet are extremely different in structure.

agree but where do intersex persons for example CAIS fall onto?