Is anime AGP or HSTS?

Is anime AGP or HSTS?

Attached: tranime.png (796x550, 159.44K)

anime is fembrained no cap

Depends on the anime you watch

Yaoi/Danganronpa/foid anime: HSTS
“Cute girls doing cute things” anime: AGP

Actually a whole lot of anime is AAP as fuck now I think of it

watching anime is the universal sign of a guy being weird or childish from my experience and they're def nalebrained so

it's fun

go to any anime club, anime related event, etc and you'll find tons of cis girls
anime is fembrained

>you'll find tons of cis girls
>cis
c'mon we all know they're aydens or theyfabs

no thanks do you know what those events smell like

I don't understand the issue he has with the video. It's just a trans woman with a not passing voice talking about anime where a trans character is in it. It is a small channel with 5k views on the video. I don't know what is self absorbed about it, is it because he called them trans anime?

Attached: 1559682481950.jpg (374x347, 38.64K)

yeah I said fembrained
smelly girls are just as fembrained as non-smelly girls user

Every AFAB anime fan I've ever met has either been a sex worker or an Ayden

Why is this self absorption lol what a whiny little cunt

i dont understand how listing 5 animes with trans-vibes for pride month is such an unfathomable level of self absorption

blanchard just likes hating troons
when his terfoid followers get too comfortable, he'll occasionally switch to defending AGP trannies to make them mad just so he can keep feeling like a contrarian

anime is a multi billion dollar industry and there's tons of female artists authors media magazines etc

Yeah but the post I'm replying too is about anime clubs. anime conventions are a bit different since you're pulling in other fans that would never be caught dead at an anime club (like me)

It’s very agp and very very male shut in incel brained. No judgement though, it’s not hurting anyone. Enjoy it if that’s what you like!

the only people i know irl that like anime are women

the girls at my work talk about the anime they watch sometimes, attack on titan and bleach were discussed before

Does he know he doesn't need to watch it?

Realistically speaking anime is becoming more and more mainstream and you can expect that anyone with vaguely nerdy/online interests will probably have at least a few anime they like. Hardcore anime fans are a better group to analyze since they're much more condensed into online forums and typically avoid "normie" shows like AoT, Bleach, Naruto, SnK, etc.

Attached: 1578414346361.jpg (1920x1080, 113.31K)

lies

the opinion that anime is for shut-ins is very 2000s / early 2010s. times changed, anime is totally normie now

Attached: 1654181780376.jpg (633x633, 34.54K)

Im hsts and I think anime is shit

Literally walk into any mall
at least 40% of the stores will have anime tshirts and graphic hoodies and even little merch everywhere
dbz, naruto, JJK, HXH, sailor moon, tokyo ghoul or whatever. etc. it's very popular
anyone pushing the "ITS ONLY FOR MALEBRAINED NERDS" lives under a rock

Yeah, no

ITT: copers

Ray Blanchard displaying arrogance and sadism

oh yeah even cowboy bebop stuff too
and oh god demon slayers everywhere too. not just in the hot topics either
they even have fucking anime figures sometimes in gamestop nowadays

women like anime and it's cool.
guys already make up the majority of anime watchers.
source: talked to a woman that w a s n ' t my mom one time
cope

He doesn't hate us!

Based Ray

Attached: Blanchie-kun right now.png (1017x935, 332.73K)

In college I had a group of three male nerd friends who were relatively normal. over the years they become more and more obsessed with anime and started speaking like it with the stupid intonation and facial expressions. Surprise, now 2 are trans and one "nb" and they are all basement dwelling NEET weebs who go into debt each year for anime conventions. I watched them slip-slide their way into trans neetdom. They were normal once, anime and having them enable each other did this.

>They were normal once
They were nerds user. How normal were they actually?

once upon a time they had jobs and could hold conversations with strangers and referred to their nerd hobbies under the table as "I like to play games with friends" instead of "I like dnd and magic"

MTG is a normie thing nowadays

I really don't understand why people assume you like anime if you're trans. I blame all you fucking faggots.

cool this didn't take place "nowadays" and no it is not

>expecting an old man to be an expert in pop culture

>and no it is not
checked but it absolutely is

>a sex worker or an Ayden
huh