Why does bbc make people troon out?

why does bbc make people troon out?

Attached: modernwhitebois.jpg (1200x986, 191.48K)

why is it always poltards who make bbc posts? you guys are wierd

projection

fuck off cuck

I'm so glad I'm not black and don't have to experience being on the end of this truly deranged cracker shit

some males really enjoy the idea of being used sexually by stronger, assertive men
humans are fucking weird

personally it isn't black guys that I'm particularly interested just strong hung men in general though being called an inferior whiteboi is kind of hot kind of like the whole failed male thing

its just boy removal 2.0

this

not bbc made me troon out but my height and feminine petite body overall

Attached: sample-1c168d1af30053513b560345247fe336.jpg (707x999, 204.35K)

Doesn't mean I'm not into it, im still heavy into BBC btw

Nice try but i didnt say

It's kind of nice to be called a pretty white boy.
Just a different angle on emasculation. I dont have a preference for black men, but I can understand the angle. Some white boy's have a whole lot built up in there head about blacks being more masc, esp compared to them. But having all that in your head, just makes it all the more potent.

Black woman do the same with white men, it's not a white thing only. You should see how black men like to take there emasculation, it's got a very racey slavey angle to it...

A little more deranged? Or just the same shit different color?

bwc and it was a lil part of it

Uh ok snowbunny

Attached: rain raceplace.png (402x123, 12.6K)

because it's hot?

I think black guys are hot and I didn't troon out, I just turned from a pure 95% straight bi top into a 80% gay bi verse-bottom

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)

????
It must be awesome to be literally worshipped by white women, why do you feel sorry for them

Literally and unironically build for bbc

elves, orcs and demons are fantasy races.

This thread is sponsored by bunkerchan.

that were allegorical for various real races. elves were northern Europeans and orcs were Africans