Are all cuckolds crypto trannies with internalized homophobia?

Are all cuckolds crypto trannies with internalized homophobia?

Attached: father.jpg (1920x1920, 1.69M)

you're a big guy

why is she so pretty

go back to your chadgay aesthetic and marry me.

If you're smart enough to make that type of analysis, you should be smart enough to realize that wouldn't apply to all cuckolds

But then again if we were smart we wouldn't be on this board now would we

Im referring to "cis" men and women cucks

Personally, I think it holds true for me, but people don't necessarily need to feel trans to enjoy humiliating or submissive stuff.

Yeah, I'm sure some cucks are gay/bi and feel attracted to bulls but won't even admit it to themselves, or are trans and they vicariously simulate having sex as a woman through their partners

But I really get the vibe most are cishet men, and they just like seeing their partners having sex with other men, or feeling demasculated, or whatever

Kinks are really not that deep most of the time

I was just wondering this today.
There are some guys who like watching their wife get fucked while they wear a chastity cage and then eat the cum out of her pudy.
And i realized that maybe some of them are crypto trannies and are sknwalking their wife

pic unrelated?

yeah pretty much. Lots of closet gays and trans repressors who feel too revulsed in their own bodies and the thought of themselves as the recipient of sexual attention that they basically act out their fantasies of pleasing men sexually through their female partners.

This probably isn't true for all cucks, but I think the majority would fall into this category.

Definitely something to that because cuckolds are repressed homos so it can’t be too much of an offshoot to say they’re trannies sometimes

>boymoding at ikea
she left with a blahaj for 100% certainty

I’ve been into cuck shit since I started puberty, always have fantasized about her confessing to seeing me as just a friend and not even as a man, she gets sex exclusively elsewhere and we become more platonic gal pals
Is this a sign?

it's a sign that you're way out of sync with your own sexuality and that you might even be so desperate for an interpersonal connection that you're fetishizing it.

You should probably go out and date some guys, see how you feel.

I’m not attracted to men visually, but I do have a guy friend who’s personality I’m attracted to and enjoy sex stuff with, but not kissing. On the other hand I can aesthetically appreciate women but don’t really desire sex. So what should I do?

don't forget, it's never too late to detrans

Why tf do you have these pics lmao, also I'm not a cuckold if anything I'm the opposite, and I don't know anything about crypto

>I'm the opposite
a cuckee?

>"I appreciate having my cheeks bust open by this dude i know"
>"But guys are pretty gross."
>"I wanna kiss girls and socialize with them but the second i think about ever topping i get turned off"

Tbh it sounds like you need to involve yourself with more dudes and get to know them better romantically. You'll either develop a taste for them or discover for sure that you don't have any taste at all for them.

chad sab spinning those plates, wrecking them homes. TRANNY DICK COMIN FOR UR WIFE BITCH

Monogamous..
Yes I fuck everyone's wife and husband

based tradsab