I should have transitioned at 19. Fucking redditors never told me about the diy

I should have transitioned at 19. Fucking redditors never told me about the diy.

Attached: angrey.jpg (860x711, 42.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gg3cRlQ-jH4?t=197
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>its reddit's fault I'm retarded
Kek

Have you ever been on Reddit? It could make Einstein retarded without enough exposure

>ave you ever been on Reddit?

no lol
I found out about DIY hrt from r9k in 2012

I didn't even know Any Forums had lgbt board. From what people tell about Any Forums, I thought it was just all pol.

same
desu I would have pooned out at 14 if I knew diy existed
I thought we were all supposed to be groomed by this point and yet here we are

It low key was for a while. Any Forums was an omnipresent cancer shitting on everything, that peaked like 3-4y ago and its getting back to normal now.

Iktf, it is what it is i guess.
t. started hrt at 23

Attached: the trans experience.jpg (928x781, 262.15K)

tfw knew at like 6 but not words for it, was out to parents at 14 but just had them gaslight me and didn't get to do anything till i could become independent at 22. diy didnt even exist back then

hope you're doing better these days, btw a throwaway tripcode takes like 1 second more to use I am (You)

>picrel

Attached: 42cf7892e56a006e8b3a293e75f9271e.gif (500x281, 2.87M)

That's not fun.

alright, trust is a virtue, I'm glad you still have it.

>Fucking redditors
real. i wouldve transitioned way sooner if i was here hating myself and getting passoid brainworms instead of reddit slowly becoming transphobic from cringe

i got banned from a trans subreddit's discord server because i talked about being on diy hrt. not even advocating it lol.

then do it now.
hrt.cafe
best time was in the past, second best time is now.

personally i got blackpilled by this video youtu.be/Gg3cRlQ-jH4?t=197
i didn't know hrt would have given me changes in hips at the age i was back then which was a huge deal to me, like i watched this and "learned" that hip growth was impossible on hrt. Then I started looking for hip widening surgery which didn't exist.
I Realised id end up looking like a crossdresser and repressed and hit the gym to make it go away
i didn't know about diy until only like 2 years ago which was way way after it was over

>From what people tell about Any Forums, I thought it was just all pol.
Should have listened to different people then shouldn't you.

meanwhile my hips are wider than most cis women, sorry user :( only posting in case some other poor blackpilled soul needs some of the brainworms removed :( :( anyone trans who is not currently on hrt go to hrt.cafe immediately

redditors want to follow the rules. which is weird because they are all communist anarchists who supposedly hate rules.

never listen to cucks anonette

bitch stfu. you can literally transition any time you want. most people transition well after their 20s

Attached: marinakis.jpg (945x2048, 88.58K)

it's ok less people will end up like me in the future

Attached: itsok.jpg (1280x720, 100.52K)