Why do so many cissies unironically think this is rape?

Why do so many cissies unironically think this is rape?

Attached: czqqeyej39f31.jpg (526x474, 35.83K)

because it is
men didn't consent to fuck other men

Because it is, you rapehon!

I didn't consent to your grammer

Because it is

Attached: mogged.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

how drunk you should be to fuck a trans and not notice?

this is a man somehow? :\

>boo hoo i've been raped by a female it's rape because she used to be a male
the absolute state of men

This honestly
I don't agree with keeping your identity hidden but you have to be a retard not to recognize a pre-op
If she's post-op who cares
Also neither is rape

You can have this if you accept if a girl does not say no its not rape

Attached: 1647787263924.png (754x742, 972.33K)

You agreed to fuck the person in their present state and that's who you fucked

"rape" to me has always meant forceful sexual contact with someone who is unwilling, if you don't want to have sex but just let it happen anyway I'm not really sure what to tell you

This. They've said it over and over - they can always tell. So, obviously if they agree to have sex, they're fine with you being trans

but 99% of cis men would turn you down if they knew your not biological women. Its an act of violence against them. Its harsh but the truth

Source on that statistic?

If I heard one of my bros call this rape I'd be facepalming hard enough to get to the Earth's core
It's a shitty thing to hide your trans nature but you have to be pretty blind to the obvious package and signals

Related question: why do so many trannies think that the only valid way to be attracted to a trans girl is to not be the guy who says "doesn't worry me babe" but instead bashes her and leaves immediately? What is wrong with knowing the truth and being attracted to them, not "despite their horrible flaw" but because they are attractive? Why do I have to be apologetic about who I'm attracted to? Why are you only happy if I refuse to be seen in public with you?

Attached: confused-bird.gif (498x498, 2.96M)

Just a guess. I have been bros with like 100 guys in my life and I am the only one I ever met to admit to wanting to fuck trannies

A pretty strong argument can be made that I am already a "biological woman" but I'll take your point. Even so, I see this excuse a lot.

>Well but I wouldn't have slept with you if I knew-
man can you imagine how many people would be convicted rapists if THIS shit was a legal defense?

It is illegal in a lot of places, if you lie about your wealth n shit it can be considered rape. No argument can be made that you are a biological female. You lack the entire reproductive system of a women. You are a women in a mans body and do the best you can

You have to disclose your medical history, financial history, life story, social media accounts, and embarassing secrets to someone before having sex with them otherwise they can decide they didn't want to sleep with you and it was rape sorry I dont make the rules thats just the world we live in these days, no one wants to ever accept responsibility for their actions and needs an infinite line of excuses they can use to live with their frail emotions if they decide they didnt like something now.

But you're nothing like a biological woman. You're a male person who wants to be female and is trying to copy them with hormones and surgery. Going even a few months without your HRT will mean that you begin masculizing again - unless you had invasive surgery to remove your testicles. You are not a real woman.

A heterosexual man would not find you appealing because he's attracted to women. The fact that you are biologically male is an instant turnoff.

I'm sorry user but you aren't obligated to sex with people who would never, ever give you informed consent.

Biologically my body still behaves pretty much identically to other women, although if you're conceding that other women without reproductive systems are also not "biological women" then that's at least consistent.

see I don't see why I'm not. If you mean "real" in the sense that a manmade waterfall isn't a "real" waterfall, then sure. if you mean "not a woman and in fact a man" then you're wrong

Women without functioning reproductive systems are damaged women, A car without a gearbox is still a car its just broken or damaged.

I believe 100% you have a female soul or what ever but this level of cope is not helping you at all. be realistic. You are in a mans body you are trying to feminise.

generally speaking the types of transwomen that can even potentially be passoids already werent biologically fully male and had low t levels and stuff even before transition tho. besides which, currently being something biologically doesnt mean you always were that or that you are genetically, biology is the physical state of an organisms matter. If a body is successful with transition, then it has altered its biology in the first place.

A manmade waterfall is water being piped around by artificial means so that human beings can look at a fake waterfall. A real waterfall is a beautiful thing which developed by itself, naturally - it didn't require an audience to facilitate its creation. The fake waterfall needs humans to control its water-supply, the equipment keeping it running, the plants around it, the very rocks themselves. The artificial waterfall will change over time, nobody made it and nobody has to maintain it. This is a terrible argument.

It absolutely does not. You have a male body in a state of hormonal imbalanced from you injecting the opposite sexes hormones, it requires constant upkeep of artificial injections (and invasive surgery) in order to superficially resemble that which you wish you were.

Women who have had hysterectomies are not props for male people like yourself to use. Have some decency and dignity, please.

You alter it like you put a spoiler on a bus. You will never be a biological women. You can pass as one or like many girls here be more interesting and better looking than any cis girl.

if girls are cars and men are trucks you just got the wrong keys. No amount of cope will fix that buy you could be one really cool van

Attached: 1653645595014.webm (800x600, 1.59M)

Gross

It's not just cope, I just genuinely have seen no convincing evidence to the contrary. I certainly was in a male body but given the body's current phyisology, "male" is no longer an accurate designation.

>it requires constant upkeep
so do the bodies of women who, for whatever reason, cannot produce sufficient amounts of endogenous hormones. What happens to me if I stop taking estradiol is the same thing that happens to them. Which is to say I experience loss of bone density and hot flashes.

ok so you dont know what biological mean and dont understand the complexity of biological organisms and just want a social binary paradigm to coddle your narrow world view i get it nice talk. going to assume mentioning soul was just ironic because you are clearly obsessed with the most superficial material state of existence and cant even fathom things beyond what you see with the naked eye to even understand the nature of reality or matter itself.