What do we do about the epidemic of retarded twitter trannies?

what do we do about the epidemic of retarded twitter trannies?

Attached: file.png (1079x753, 526.7K)

we're biological women, chud

Why are they like this?

>there is more to """biology""" than chromosomes
>WTF stupid tranny
okokok

Can I lick your biologically female nuts and suck your biologically female penis pls

>thinking that having an undergraduate degree in anything makes you an authority
universities were a mistake

it's probably a BA from some rank #600 school

>there are 22 states of matter
>stupid tranny failed high school physics amirite guys? everyone knows that there's only 3!
>why yes I don't have a degree in physics, how did you know?

Attached: attc.gif (777x437, 3.06M)

men with high estrogen arent biological women but trannies somehow are okok

>there is more to """biology""" than hormones
>WTF stupid chud
okokok

I humored transgenders out of kindness but their insistence that they're not only exactly the same as women but literally biologically ARE women burned me out on caring. I don't go to TERF marches or anything retarded like that I just want trans people to shut the fuck up and stay away from me.

I'm 110% in support of trans peeps and consider myself pretty well read on a lot of the science that we do understand about being trans, as well as various theories and such.

But kinda feel like the whole "I'm a biological woman" and similar discourse is sadly just bait for idiots to bitch about. And does it really actually say much or truly validate people? Just seems like something to say only in a context like Twitter where you know you'll get shit, and then be smug about it.

the only BIOLIGY I need is the chemical make up of my trans girlfriends precum so I can mass produce it for daily consumption

Attached: Ovalmemers_f1734b_9582242.jpg (1200x1074, 128.64K)

I'm a cis man I just think it's misguided to fixate on chromosomes

>caring about what people have to say on the bird app

get a hobby. or a job

Attached: 1652722770621.png (875x847, 437.25K)

theres a massive difference between high estrogen and estrogen dominance
>so a "man" who's estrogen dominant is a biological woman?
yes, estrogen dominant "men" either have CAIS/severe PAIS, are a tranny or are coping

Thing is it makes a lot of sense to call a post transition trans woman biological woman and very little a biological man. It is just words sure but words guide thoughts guide actions

Valid point re: not calling them a “biological man.” But I guess it’s just like, what context is anyone ever organically bringing this up, outside of pointless “discourse” which will just bait shitheads.

What a big crybaby

In a chess game between an average 2 year old and an average 8 year old, the 10 year old will win 500:1 times.

Between an average 10 year old and an average 18 year old, the 18 year old will win 500:1 times.

Between an adult (18+) with average chess experience (i.e. know the rules, played maybe a couple of times) and someone who has been playing 30 minutes every day for a year, the latter will win 500:1 times.

Between that same player and someone of Class C Elo according to the United States Chess Federation, the latter will win 500:1 times.

Class C to B: wins 500:1 times.

Same for B to A, A to Candidate Master, Candidate Master to National Master, and National Master to Senior Master (the highest possible ranking of the USCF).
THIS GOES FOR THINGS OTHER THAN CHESS AS WELL.

Do you realize what complete idiots you come across as when you, as total amateurs, make statements about ACTUAL, REAL SCIENCE that people ACTUALLY DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO?

Yes, a Bachelor degree is not the highest, but if we compare it to a USCF Class A ranking player and you are the average adult mentioned, THEIR UNDERSTANDING OF THE SUBJECT CAN BE QUANTIFIED AS 62500000000 TIMES THAT OF YOURS (500^4).

SIT. THE. FUCK. DOWN.

Its used as justifications for things like burger bathroom and locker room laws, sports, scholarships, basically everything. Anything they find that can bait shitheads is politically useful. Everything is intertwined now

what does high estrogen and estrogen dominance mean? I'm pretty sure I had abnormal hormonal profile before transition since i had boobs without being fat, really low T, didnt know e though, but passed usually.

Based math autist poster.

everyone on twitter is retarded though
as another user once said, the website makes a fine case against democracy

trans women are biologically women

source: im a man so im always right