Well, I'm officially 24 now

what things should be on my bucket list before I experience twink death next year?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 121.04K)

Coming to terms with the fact that you get old

lmao:
sex, boyfriend (you prob wanna get one b4 twink death), threesome, etc.

>its over at 24
man why is culture getting more and more youth obsessed
is there some weird big business psyop behind this or something?

twink death is at 25 user, this isn't a new concept.

committing arson

get gangbanged by 6 black guys, creampies and everything

Finding a gym to twunkmode, if you don't have a bf to bulk with yet it might be easier to find one that's not twink obsessed, after you're a little muscular.

gaydeath is at 30
twinkdeath isn't really a thing. I'm turning 26 and still get judged as 19 or early 20s, and I know guys who started to get wrinkles and lose their hair at 21.
Just take care of your body, take care of your skin.

the LGBT movement is entirely there to pave the way for pedophile rights movements. Its why "Androgynous" (pre pubescent) looks and increasingly early and broad child sex educations are part of it.

it's pretty easy to stave off twink death when youre 5'2"
your skin just very slowly loses elasticity and thats about it

go on hrt

tho warning: you may unintentionally end up passing lol

twunks have better life prospects than twinkhons, hrt works for femboys who basically pass to begin with and are femininine enough that people interested in them don't mind the boobs, even if they don't go full mtf.

HRT

Begone Troon

well yeah i'm basically "femboy" but just prefer to use twink because "femboy" is fucking cringe. so maybe i assume every other twink is like that too

Find a boyfriend that you both mutually want to spend your life together and are willing to except the reality of aging and will still love you

not OP but how and where

Hope he responds!
I dunno, I'm in the market for an ex-twink to grow old with but I'm one guy :/
Good luck on your search. More info on that sorta thing should be out there I think. Not very glamourous so it doesn't make good Media's.

>he thinks being obsessed with youth is a 21st century thing
oh no no

I'm in the same boat as OP :(
sort of got around to accepting I'm gay way too late so I'm still a khv

I don’t know for sure as I’m not well versed in dating, I met my bf through dumb luck but don’t use gay dating apps. Try and find people who share simulate interest first and then go from there