What pajamas are you wearing tonight trans individuals

Im just wearing shorts and t-shirt rn, but once my dnd game is over i plan on changing into a night gown, robe, and probably some socks

Attached: 1648514312477.jpg (852x581, 133.49K)

also panties, idk if thats important or not

None
Wearing the same clothes i wore yesterday to sleep.

black t shirt and pajama shorts as usual

thats fair, but deciding what im gonna wear to sleep at night is fun to me

I sleep naked.

hoodie and shorts for loungin', i usualy just sleep in panties and a teeshirt though

undies and t-shirt

i just woke up but black shirt, black thin sweatpants, and black hoodie

You better not be posting during your DnD session. Players who distract themselves instead of paying full attention are the absolute worst.

me and another player have been in a dungeon with no chance of saving ourselves without outside help for 2 sessions now, what am i supposed to do? wait faster?

Respect the game and respect the other players by giving them your attention for the session. Probably 4 hours(I prefer 8) is average session length and if you can't focus on one thing for 4 hours that's really depressing. I fully understand why all of my GM's have banned players from using laptops for their character sheets. Some people just lack the basic principles of respecting their peers.

none of the other players have gotten onto me, it has yet to impede on my gaming, i just live in a world where its not that big of a problem if im posting on Any Forums while my character has zero interaction with anything going on

You sound like the type of person who doesn't shut their phone off when out to eat with friends/family. I genuinely wish you the best of luck in battling this internet addiction of yours.

pink and white squared pattern top part of pjs, panties and socks, if im cold then it's gonna be as well the bottom part of pjs or add 2 more blankets

sorry for not staring at the roll 20 screen as no one moves any tokens for 2 hours

tank top and panties
who wears only panties and socks?

no she said the pattern pj top

>roll20 screen
Ah, gross.
I play with my eyes closed in full theater of the mind opening them only to roll physical dice . I also don't play the new combat and positioning based editions which are built around grids for that gamifies the entire thing ruining my immersion entirely.

i meant together with the top part, so top part of pjs with panties and socks, fml

what are the top part like?

i looked up online and it's a buffalo check pattern with pastel pink and white colors, mom bought it to me 2 years ago

not doing all for conversations, like a majority of the game are just conversations

Where the cute onesie dorks at? Granted, getting hot in some areas at this point so maybe nvm

Conversations are the best part of DnD by a very large margin. That's where the majority of the roleplay is which is the entire reason we're all playing. For me ideally combat is something that only happens maybe 1/5 sessions.

welp were just two different people, this works for me, that works for you

It's just odd that you're over and over proving how it doesn't work by continuing to post. You're making it undeniable that the current way you play the game isn't enthralling enough to keep you from reverting out of your character and back into your real self to come post these. Just weird to broadcast your clear denial like this.

my character has to not be in a dungeon first for me to be em