People are constantly asking me why i have these big fucking tits but look like a guy

people are constantly asking me why i have these big fucking tits but look like a guy

its so god damn over holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (683x930, 1.07M)

please somebody put me out of my fucking rotting misery

You look like a repressing ftm trying to look more masculine

You should go get fucked.
Turn that frown up side down, with some male attention and love, your certainly pretty enough for it.

i look like a cis dude with giant man tits

You would look more feminine if you parted your hair to the side instead of directly in the middle

From the nose up, you look very feminine.

>get rid of the manson family haircut
>put light makeup
>wear more fem and colorful/bright clothes
>if you can get a brow lift or style them so they appear to be higher on your face
no need to thank me

I love this tranny
The face just says GRUG

i used to do that, doesnt look any better and people gave me shit for that too
what kind of haircut am i supposed to get? i dont know what to do with it before this i had a repression buzz where i didnt leave the house for an entire year and literally stewed in my own shit for a whole year.

Get FFS? You're close enough to cute that it should work

its not my fault, give me a break.
user im a rotting neet with no money that cant go 2 hours without a mental breakdown over nothing how do you expect me to pay for that

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (683x928, 964.33K)

I think your hair is cute the way it is!

maybe i should just buzz it all off again repress and spend the rest of the money i have on heroin and fucking die and go to hell

Why are you a neet?

imagine the only thing you want in life is to be female when youve looked like grug since 15 years old

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (694x934, 1.03M)

post your top albums chart

because im mentally ill and cant walk outside without thinking about suicide and crying
fuck music fuck art fuck religion fuck culture

i wish i had a gun

I was just trying to say that I think you're attractive.

Don't be that way.

Attached: pc2.gif (220x220, 116.62K)

If you have photoshop just photoshop different haircuts on yourself until you find something good. I recommend going for a lighter brown, getting a side part. The change can be subtle, it's just that with dark eyebrows and sharp features it's nice to balance it out with a more delicate haircut. kinda like picrel

Attached: 4da1479cf2a244c4633ad44c6acd1140.jpg (400x529, 41.5K)

holy fuck i fucking hate myself so much i hate this gay fucking earth

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (546x731, 773.27K)

So what, men will fuck animals, and objects. Your far prettier than either, you'd be a fucking treat in a lot of men's minds.

From what I understand all of your problems are quite fixable. You stand at a crossroad. One road involves facing your problems and dealing with them through therapy or even just forcing yourself to socialize, the other is feeling like shit for the rest of your life. People can help you get your shit together but ultimately you have to put in the work and attempt to overcome your issues.

You sound like my wife