I feel sad for all the ukraine/russian trans girls who got drafted

I feel sad for all the ukraine/russian trans girls who got drafted...

Attached: 3EBDFF12-A448-4372-8D42-6E206B2AE917.jpg (1170x1724, 1.17M)

Why?

Why wouldn’t I?

I think everyone (regardless of gender/sex) should pick up arms and fight for their homeland.

le evil putin

>dying for human made constructs

>dying for human made constructs
Welcome to the real world

t b h tru as cowardly as it sounds

Am I losing my mind or does this thread get remade every few hours?

Your "real world" can suck my dick

Leave it to some flavour of queeroid on an anonymous forum to be this fucking naive

jennu

OPET NITKO NIJE KRIV
KRIVO JE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wat

Open your eyes and see life for what is truly is; everything isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

you must be 18 to post here

and why shouldn't they just immigrate to somewhere safer and not be a part of that circus?

jannu

The pressure release valve is simple on this jannnnu. Go onto your discord, unblock my main and send a friend request. Are you too paranoid to text chat while pretending this isn’t 3 million times worse. I wonder what i would say.

cringe go listen to mcr or something
exactly. unless theres family and friends there to protect. if youre there alone tho, dont really like anyone that much anyways, why bother?

Thank you for assuming I'm still a youngster filled with life and vitality, but I'm sorry to say I'm getting old and have passed the 18 milestone a lifetime ago.

Just blow ukraine up

oh so not young and bitter but old and bitter. sound the same in a lot of ways t b h

Call me crazy, but I believe that your homeland is one of the most important things to stand up and fight for.

Thank God my parents moved away from that godforsaken country

27 yr old

:(

Jannu

I prefer Black Sabbath

>:|
terrorism

Too low

oh nice
ozzy sabbath or dio sabbath

(hint:ozzy is the correct answer)

yo good for you homie, but i don't fucking care about my homeland
i care about having a roof over my head, not dying at age 30 in some fucking stupid conflict for political and wealth gain that will benefit only the top 1%

ok. but lets be honest. is ukraine really gona be that much worse off under russian occupation anyways? shit place anyways, i hear.

Ozzy sabbath, and Ozzy solo!
(Though Heaven & Hell is a great dio album)

Russians are animalistic communist sympathizers and are not to be trusted.

That's your opinion, and I hold no ill will towards you or your decisions,

>dying for daddy zelensky