Why the fuck would anyone want to be 'fembrained'? Don't get me wrong i'm a 'straight' mtf and am dating a man...

Why the fuck would anyone want to be 'fembrained'? Don't get me wrong i'm a 'straight' mtf and am dating a man, but women are so patronised and sissified it's humiliating to play along. Being malebrained is based.

>Talk to boyfriend about his videogames and guns and cars
>Basically just a bro he hangs out with who has boobs that looks like a girl
>Still get to be 'one of the guys' when we go out with our friends
>Dress for comfort, dresses and girly shit makes me want to die of embarrassment
>Still get to wear makeup and present female and date men without losing any of the perks of being a man

Attached: 374.png (680x680, 548.96K)

>videogames and guns and cars
why is it that literally every troon is into guys like this
im no troon but im interested in guys that love these three things same as every troon

but yea ik fem is based in some ways but also can be insufferable if its too much. like the types that hate farts or listen to only pop music. like kys

Based

t. jealous man

Uhhh desu he just so happened to be into those things. I havent really played games since i was a teenager and idk dick about guns and cars but i'll talk about it with him bc i think its cute he gets excited.

>i think its cute he gets excited.
SAME
thats what im saying im not into those things but i love seeing guys get excited about them. idk what it is but this is common pattern

>videogames
it depends. many are fine especially ones with interesting world/story. call of battlefield style crap goes into trash. as boring aa spprtsball but with addotional bad stuff.
>cars
boring for me but i can see how people can have interest in it.
>guns
psychopathic shit. about as bad as being interested in tools of torture. playing with them and happily imagining scenarios where you ise them. duh. for higher good obviously so deranged sadism is not evil in such case. sick fucks.

>>videogames
>it depends. many are fine especially ones with interesting world/story. call of battlefield style crap goes into trash. as boring aa spprtsball but with addotional bad stuff.
same asf holy shit
>>cars
>boring for me but i can see how people can have interest in it.
SAME ASF
>>guns
>psychopathic shit. about as bad as being interested in tools of torture. playing with them and happily imagining scenarios where you ise them. duh. for higher good obviously so deranged sadism is not evil in such case. sick fucks.
what i used to think til i got to know gun nerds who got me into them. most ppl interested in them are innocent unless theyre black. can be a lot of fun desu

whats your identity so i can understand myself better? i feel like we see things pretty much the same

well i am agp repper. some meta attraction is there but not typical or strong.

Idk i dont give a shit about any of those things im just talking general. Also my bf finds guns cool but he isnt a psychopath.

The point is being malebrained is based bc u can just be a bro in the streets, gf in the sheets which is BASED

>The point is being malebrained is based bc u can just be a bro in the streets, gf in the sheets which is BASED
yuh

>ll i am agp repper. some meta attraction is there but not typical or strong.
idk what agp repper means or what meta attraction is but ig illl look it up

Fuck, I want a homoromantic heteroerotic SO FUCKING BAD
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1636550017143.jpg (593x656, 38.38K)

>homoromantic heteroerotic
>how confusing can Any Forums get before the apocalypse happens

>confusing
small brain

well at least im not yellow

Attached: images (1).jpg (227x222, 8.37K)

You're a pinhead

who you calling pinhead.

Attached: DzFx0wKWwAAEBSw.jpg (1200x1200, 119.44K)

>always been chronically fembrained
>can’t really connect with men in any meaningful way
>total aspie
>weird interests
>always likes the movies/games everyone else seem to dislike and the other way around
>used to know everything there was to know about cars because my dad was a mechanic and I wanted to impress him
>dad never cared about me so I stopped caring about anything and have halfassed everything in my life ever since
I’m not even autistic enough to be a cat lady because I like the personal freedom of being completely alone

That sucks user, im sorry.

I grew up without a dad or any father figure and never really talked to an adult man in any real way until i was also an adult. Because of that i've always found it easier to talk to women meaningfully but i have a lot of fun going out with my bf and his bros idk it's just wholesome. Interesting convos, more passion for simple stuff, more energy, i like to try and match them so i fit in. I do this with my bf too but to a degree i have to play the game and do the female relationship role thing. Lingerie, calling him daddy, cooking steak and sucking dick you know? But like thats just part of being a cool gf, cuz other times we play a game together or go out for beers or watch the boxing.

what about based and fembrained?

Fembrained/malebrained is not about hobbies, it's about personality. If you are malebrained person who does feminine things you dont even like just to appear fembrained, you are cringe.

For me, being malebrained means being agressive, cold, logical, serious, egoistical and without feelings. And I am not and dont want to be like that. But being emotional crybaby doesnt stop me from playing noita or dreaming about own motorcycle.

> Still get to be 'one of the guys' when we go out with our friends
You now what social dysphoria, right? I dont have it btw, and miss for the times when I went to sauna with the boys :(