Too little LGB degeneracy in the catalogue, so this thread is dedicated to discussing our disgusting inclinations...

Too little LGB degeneracy in the catalogue, so this thread is dedicated to discussing our disgusting inclinations. Feel free to overshare!

Attached: __power_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_khyle__d64f77abc35dcde41f53ff7986c12c30.jpg (2100x3000, 589.07K)

I like hand holding and sometimes I even kiss them on the cheek

Especially Ls have been under performing in terms of coomer posting. At least a little watersports or something, come on people!
Absolutely fucking disgusting, I applaud you!

Attached: __original_drawn_by_little_viktoria__dc5b7e2c160972d4c7c0d4df55e4648f.jpg (1200x1018, 251.33K)

sometimes I jerk off to butts

A real Ash Ketchum huh?

Attached: __garu_nu_carnival_drawn_by_yoture23__6baa6e03b9754816747b2ee338a1350c.jpg (1325x2207, 298.01K)

I'm planning on blowing guys anonymously at a public toilet in a couple days

Don't let the herpes get you down, the other stuff might make it hard to eat and swallow for a couple of months but who doesn't wanna lose some weight?

Disgusting

that's really hot but that's gotta be risky or something right be careful user

I wish squirting wasn't piss because I want to gush all over my gf's face. My gf isn't opposed to piss, but it kinda gives me the ick.

Are you kidding? This is the most lecherous board on Any Forums. I'm looking for some common decency, honestly, come on.

there is nothing in this world that i desire sexually more than being chained naked to an out of service urinal in a public restroom for hours and having no choice but to be drenched in and swallow the piss of every stranger that walks in

>This is the most lecherous board on Any Forums.
while true, tranners get to have way more fetish threads than the rest of us. I will not stand for this!
That's pretty kinky, user!

I guess it's a matter of desensitization I feel like drinking a lot helps as it takes the color out of the picture.

I've decided I want my ideal partner to be bi so we can negotiate threesomes semi regularly. Bi girl might be best that way it can be ffm and mmfs. But bi guy works too.

I haven't had any urge to download grindr and try my luck, in months. I think I've been a virgin for so long I don't even want to have real sex anymore.

Oh my gosh that’s really hot, that’s been a fantasy I’ve had for the longest time too

Are you fucking retarded?

>degeneracy
I want a beautiful woman to call me "Princess" and put her hand on my head while I go down on her
Before you say anything, you did ask for degeneracy!

I guess it is retarded to expect some kind of decency from you """people""". My bad.

The only decency your faggot ass is interested in is feigned celibacy, lmao. Guess this is what happens to the terminally morally bankrupt