Transpassing says I pass, but I’m just being hugboxed right...

Transpassing says I pass, but I’m just being hugboxed right? I called myself ugly which gave the post an unusual amount of attention. I have no idea what I look like, every mirror is like a goddamn funhouse mirror. My body image is constantly shifting. I think I have pretty bad BDD, except that I’m actually ugly unlike most people with it. There’s some amount of truth to the things I’m saying

Attached: 971D9A06-420A-46D9-9F0D-C94C75FF79A4.jpg (3088x2320, 2.46M)

I HATE BDD PASSOIDS I HATE BDD PASSOIDS I HATE BDD PASSOIDS I HATE BDD PASSOIDS I HATE BDD PASSOIDS

Attached: fucking_die.png (1080x1395, 194.71K)

you don't pass

you don't pass

I’m not a passoid, this image is angle frauded as fuck from one specific angle I might pass but look at another
So what can I do differently

Attached: 6D0B934A-EC48-46C1-9304-6EDFD9D968E4.jpg (3088x2320, 2.44M)

Yeah hide that Adam’s apple buddy

you pass but the turtleneck is doing a lot of work here

stop posting this shit sideways

Your clocky at best and that's in pictures you chose to share so you probably look worse. I think you could pass tho there is definitely something feminine about you.

Actually my Adam’s Apple is one of the things I’m not very dysphoric about, it’s not that prominent at all. I just wear a lot of sweaters because it covers up the rest of my body
I’m just too lazy to fix it lol it’s what happens when I upload pics from my phone
Yeah, you’re right that I look way worse irl but it’s awful because I can’t get anyone irl to confirm it

>have anons rotate your pic for you
>still post them sideways because it marginally makes you pass .05% more
>claim real reason is you’re lazy
fuck you non passing tranny I’m tired of seeing this thread

I’m being genuine when I say that. I don’t think the pics being rotated make me pass better lol, I didn’t save the corrected pics from last thread. Just an oversight, nothing more

If you really want to believe I’m not just lying because it makes me look better, here’s my truly worst pic

Attached: 50B52378-8D93-4DD3-85E1-6C3030053BDB.jpg (3022x3005, 2.52M)

Mid pass, 95% of cis people think you're just a girl, the other people are the ones who look at you longer than a few seconds for a transaction, and probably know. And as another tranny you would be an insta clock.

God that’s depressing but probably true. A part of me wants to give up and just detrans, I’ll be miserable but at least I won’t have to have my guard up every time I go out in public and every waking thought won’t be occupied with thinking do I pass

you are being hugboxxed tbhon

figured as much i just wish i had a stable body image at this point

Being as blunt as I can, your face looks "off" in a way not at all unlike many conventionally unattractive cis women.

I don't think you'd be clocked frankly, but tell me your experience with that.

you look fine in these but
you look weird in here, are you fatter in this one? maybe the posture?

Looks like a fucking child molester
>95% of cis people think you’re just a girl
No way in hell lmao

i see a girl with really nasty hair

You look like a neet cis girl who reads yaoi and plays Ni no Kuni. Tbh if somehow you could thin your face like 2-5% you'd probably level up significantly.

I would be less concerned with passing and more concerned with the fact that you felt it was OK to make a post that required people to look at your face, but you didn't have the common courtesy to make sure your pictures were displayed in an upright fashion.

They are side ways.

Even when I open them, they are still side ways.

You're asking me to do something for you but I have to do extra work on my end to do that thing.

I have to fiddle around with them to make them upright so that I may gave an honest opinion.

You could of put them upright, but you didn't care.

If you did care, you would have went to a subreddit that offers tech help so they could tell you how to post them upright.

But the pictures are sideways, showing that you just didn't care about making me do the extra work to help you.

This lack of care shows that you have a lack of empathy for the people around you.

If I were making this post, I would have made sure my pictures were upright because I have empathy for my fellow human beings, unlike you.

have you tried losing weight, I think you could pull off if you weren’t fat

WHAT? in the first pictures you look clocky but in this you just look like any old cis girl WTF how is this your worst pic ever