Okay, okay...

Okay, okay, I get it- pooner memes make transguys dysphoric and unnecessarily shits on an already stigmatized group of people, blah, blah, blah- but seriously though....I can't be the only one who lowkey hopes "pooner" becomes mainstream because the idea of normies drawing pooner art and flinging the word pooner around in mainstream media sounds absolutely ridiculous and hysterical, right?

Attached: 9yvr32hfxhh71.jpg (828x1148, 61.7K)

>pooner memes make transguys dysphoric and unnecessarily shits on an already stigmatized group of people, blah, blah, blah
No one says this. Go back, faggot

Attached: 1645837398817.jpg (640x636, 78.64K)

pooner memes do not make me dysphoric because i am not fat or white.

is right
But I hope it becomes mainstream but at the same time really hope it doesn’t.
On one hand, it’d be hilarious, it was already funny enough seeing r/truscum collectively crying and shitting their pants over a couple of pooner memes, so I can’t even imagine on a larger scale.
On the other hand, I really don’t want anymore attention on this board for normies to come in, it’s kind of magical that it has its own culture and lingo and views compared to every other trans space, and I don’t want that ruined any more than it already has been.

t. pooner

Attached: 0EB1F651-F9E0-4D63-B57A-4687A019F202.jpg (1200x876, 84.29K)

Ugh ruined bc it was posted by gigahon diaperfag doggo fucker

bitterhon alert. on a serious note, how retarded are you?

Attached: 1653577864376.jpg (602x598, 55.83K)

>can’t relate to the cute poonies because I’m not pink coloured or a land whale
>IWNBAP

Hey that was my post!

I feel like most mtfs who enjoy pooner memes arnt the same bitter hons who seethe and make ftm hate threads. The pooners are just so cute and lovable.

Well, are you mtf?

Attached: 60FD1556-745C-4A13-88B9-A246210E3884.png (500x646, 96.87K)

the ones that genuinely seem to take the piss are funny. others are kinda forced and cringe.

The one that did it for me was the pooner getting put down at the veterinarian. Poor thing.

>On the other hand, I really don’t want anymore attention on this board for normies to come in
the first rule of /tttt/ is you do not talk about /tttt/

Oh I agree, I'm just in awe that anyone thinks MORE transphobic art is what we need. And to cissoids pooner art is just confirmation bias, it should never go mainstream

Exactly... I don't hate FtMs. I love the hon x pooner ones, they're so wholesome

Attached: 1653832479611.png (2020x1948, 1.03M)

the only way pooners will become mainstream is by being taken over by the right wing as a way to ridiculize trans people ion general. I don't see this shit becoming popular without backfiring horribly for the trans community.

90% of pooner art is drawn by ftms? i dont get why people think they make us dysphoric? it's like saying madea makes black people uncomfortable

I don't see them ever gaining traction. Normies wouldn't get it and besides none of them care about ftms

what the fuck

they aint wrong kek, how does it feel that you won't ever leave your german dump?

OH NONONONO MOMMY THEY FOUND OUT, PLEASE CHANGE MY DIAPE AND BRING SPIKE TO MY ROOM, I NEED HIM FOR THERAPY REASONS OK?

i hate dogs, diaperfags and im not a hon, cope i guess.