5'7-5'9 is the hell range

too tall to make it as a woman
too short to make it as a man

Attached: 5ff.png (550x535, 387.12K)

5'7-5'9 is the perfect range
best height for androgyny

Perfect height to stay a cute twink forever.
t. 5'8
this

Ew

>too short to make it as a man
in what world

cope

>literally coping that you look androgynous
Lol

no I want to look androgynous, I shave all my body hair so I can find a hot masc bf who makes me feel more androgynous?

Attached: 3127328956.png (974x2087, 974.48K)

cope

perfect height to get fucked in the ass, faggot

have (gay) sex

literally half of all american men are shorter than 5'9" sooooo

I'm tryinh ;(

try harder

i like being 5'7". i'm at the same height as a lot of girls, and i'm shorter than a lot of guys. but i'm not freakishly small.
it's pretty ideal.

Americans are manlets what's your point

5'11-6'0 is the perfect range.
tall for a woman but still not int freak territory, just tall enough that height itself is an attractive factor
and taller than average for a man in most of the world, and even where it's just below the average still tall enough to no look too bad next to most other men

5'6

The perfect height to play a pocket twink top. we will fuck you and we do not require very much space. If you try to talk me because of my small stature I will punch you in your dick and fuck you. If you have a problem with that I will fuck you. If you think 5'6 guys shouldn't top I will fuck you. Do anything breathe or blink your eyes. You're going to get fucked.

I have a 7-in penis and because of my small size it looks like it might as well be 10 inches. I want to ride your back like a koala bear while I fuck you

Pic related keep me in pocket until you need to be topped.

Attached: small-businessman-suit-pocket-29697967.jpg (1300x1071, 255.71K)

BASED

In any country where the average male height is 5’9 or taller

im 5'8 and im perfectly fine

>stay a cute Twink forever
Let's see what happens when you hit 30, faggot. xD