I was supposed to be an hrt twink but boobas are getting too big to hide with a binder and they still have the growth...

i was supposed to be an hrt twink but boobas are getting too big to hide with a binder and they still have the growth pain thing after almost two years

Attached: 1646311330345.jpg (759x769, 148.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
unsee.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How, I’ve been trying to grow for 4 years now. You haven’t been getting fat?

The curse strikes again
Het femboy grows massive Booba
Tranner grows nothing in the same thread

These posts are getting lower and lower in quality

not nsfw because i'm man

they may not be that big but my frame is so narrow that they're very visible
sorry

Attached: IMG_0481.jpg (3088x2320, 2.08M)

got dayum son them some honkers

give me your genetics please

>not nsfw because i'm man
moo

i used injections because that was supposed to stunt the growth according to /tttt/'s experts

The women on both sides of my family are big booba... Kinda scared to troon idfk why, I do want booba.

yo i got like the same mark on the same place next to my nipple. birthmark buddies

I’m on 9 mg/week

congrats, you are woman now

if i can't get any gains in the gym i'm taking hrt and hope I end up with ones like these exactly and no bigger. wish me luck, or misfortune.

Wait, those are considered big boobs for troons?

unsee
.cc/album#qY3uKTbLZ598ooCR

imgur would've worked but it's sfw enough you wouldn't have been banned for a quora screencap.
also the ones ITT are massive for a guy who doesn't want any to begin with.

Can’t post the file is too big

fair enough, lazy developers fuck over a lot of mobile/tablet screenshot filesizes.

i'm just a bit over the recommended doses (+10-20%) because was paranoid about being hondosed. also bicalutamide
yeah i get gendered one exclusively too

What dose?
And I never get gendered female so I hate you.

2 years vs 4 years. They dont really ever stop growing, and you can always induce more growth. High dose injections for the first 3 years.

unsee.
cc/album#3sV1RLPAHR4U5cA2

What is high dose?
What is your blood serum?

I was running levels of 2000-3000pg/ml of estradiol.
For the first 3 years. I'd consider 1500pg/ml plus, to be high doses for stunting breast growth, although that was my intention, just my metabolism was messed up.

Levels above 400pg/ml will stunt breast growth. But I suggest higher, if that is your intention.

I have flat A cups after 4 years and I have had level of 200-440 pg/ml never higher. Should I go higher?
Gaining weight made me grow a belly.