What’s a neovagina REALLY like?

On Reddit everyone’s like “omg it’s thr greatest I can cum vaginally 5x in a row and I can get wet and self-lubricate and no one can even tell it’s not a cis pussy.” But all nt research says otherwise, you lose sensation, can only cum clitorally, can’t self-lubricate ever, possibly still grow hair inside, and you can definitely tell the difference. Please be brutally honest I REALLY want SRS but I want to know the truth about what I’ll get

Attached: 0C489A31-438F-468E-8E24-70EBB48ADC23.jpg (383x680, 31.85K)

you very fucking obviously haven't done more than like 5 minutes of research outside of anywhere but Any Forums and only read about one(1) SRS method if you came to those retarded conclusions

You get what you fucking deserve.

>quoting joker in 2022
What did he mean by "society"? The plural of human beings?

My wife has one, from that tran surgeon in Phoenix.

She's chubby, it looks like a chubby chicks pussy. Her clits pretty big, unhooded. No self lubrication unfortunately. Gspot is right up front, and she was orgasmic at like the year mark from PIV/manual/vibe, cunnilingus isn't quite enough or I'm not good enough at it.

It cost like 18k? Ionno she likes it and is happier so it was worth it.

based

based (2x)

Lewd
>Please be brutally honest I REALLY want SRS but I want to know the truth about what I’ll get
Pretty much everything you said is 100% wrong and mine is really quite nice. Sorry your brainworms are keeping you trapped in dysphoria hell.

>you lose sensation
True, but not all sensation
>, can only cum clitorally,
False
> can’t self-lubricate ever
False, but don't expect cis tier lubrication
>, possibly still grow hair inside
True, if the method doesn't remove hair itself and you fail to get it removed beforehand
>, and you can definitely tell the difference
True but idk about from the perspective of someone fucking it

it depends on the surgeon, there isn't much in the way of standards to SRS, each surgeon has their own personal technique and there are only a handful in the world who don't suck at it and even they suck at it just less than everyone else.

highly likely the surgery will go wrong and youll want to kys because of bad results. I learned to be ok with my current hardware and its better than ruining my life for a pipe dream

>living uncomfortable with your body because you believe propaganda spread by directionless early 20s far right losers online

>lose sensation
Literally don't know what this means it's such a different experience. Honestly my clit is more sensitive than any spot I remember. I guess it's harder to cum, but vaginas are more complicated.
>can only cum clitorally
can cum vaginally but it's like a different kind of orgasm
and nipples and probably anal but I don't want to try
I have multiples too though I did before.
>can't self-lubricate ever
haha nope I get wet
>possibly still grow hair inside
I've heard of that, but nope not me personally.
>can definitely tell the difference
I don't know it's like passing somebody who is looking will know or strongly suspect and there's scars. But it's a vagina it does all the vagina things I need it to do. I'm pretty happy with it.

well what if you're still uncomfortable with you're body post srs? how do you know it'd make them happy?

people who don't want a penis would rather deal with complications from or problems with the vagina than have a penis
face it if you don't want a penis you can get it removed and then dealing with some stupid problem temporarily as it heals and then later it maybe doesn't get as wet as you'd like is infinitely better than living with a penis

it smells like shit because it’s connected to your colon, gets infected, needs to be “dilated” because it’s a hole in your body not a real sexual organ, can buildup puss and mucus (which smells), can buildup hair wads, is excruciatingly painful to actually use for sex (it’s a fucking surgically created wound), does not resemble a real vagina and looks like a comical caricature of one, loses all sexual desire and sensitivity as it’s now a physically painful burden to maintain, and to top it off has a huge risk of still horrifically collapsing even if you were a one in a million case that miraculously got results you were pleased with. doctors won’t know how to handle your genital related medical issues in the future because you no longer have genitals but a wound that defies medical science. you will regret and there will be literally no way to undo it. you will cope with your choices and greatly exaggerate the euphoria and financial and mental sunk cost you have already invested and LARP on this site about how wonderful it is and preach that it saved your life but late at night you will feel the same damning pain and discomfort and know the inevitability that you have become a ticking human bomb that will one day finally end it all when you are isolated and finally grasp the gravity of the horrific machinations that were performed on your otherwise healthy body. I say this out of concern and I’m not here to hugbox you, but you’re already contemplating such madness so you’re likely beyond saving. I tried.

lol

take it from someone who did it?

Attached: 6C358FA3-A1AA-4DFA-91BB-3C7E61E604B9.jpg (640x819, 123.28K)

checked… grim

go back to Any Forums
she's crazy and it's not the vagina

looks like the real operation to me?

if you're talking about stupidstories she had the op she's just independently crazy