Mmg - morbmoder general

its manmorbin time ed.
>QOTT
You're not actually still in the mmg discord are you?

Attached: mfw boymorbers post in mmg.png (696x397, 289.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjlNzuB-cNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jared Leto says trans rights

>mfw my name is Keyda in dgg

Attached: th-947223413.jpg (474x632, 34.28K)

Dogs are smelly in a bad way and require time. If you don’t watch them they will destroy your home. I hate animals as pets. Let them be free. They are wild animals.

>average manmoder

Attached: PeterSteele-JD.jpg (554x702, 185.65K)

we can't shove all the kitty cats back into the desert it's too late for that ;/
they can be very happy in the house also :D
most dog breeds should quietly die out.

Attached: kitty.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

Cats are vermin they poop all the concrete and cause flees and ticks infestation. I got flees in my home because of wild cats pooping on my doorstep.

i only support housecats outdoor ones and strays should be put down for everyone's sakes.

she is literally me

youtube.com/watch?v=hjlNzuB-cNQ
could transitioning have saved her?

youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY
lmao the mv was even better

there's an mmg discord? can i get a link?

why would you want to kys even more?

I just want to be among my own kind, struggling rn to even feel like I can call myself trans

i left a while ago, if you really wanna check it out i hope someone posts the link.

Last time I checked it was mostly racist boymoders and passoids (not even bdd, just straight up passoids who are only there to spam racist slurs and terf post)

well, maybe it'll be the ropefuel I need then idk

Your own kind? You live as a female and are posting in mmg?

turns out all my friends know im trans lol, i assumed i kept it pretty secret but we were all chatting last night and they all said they knew and were getting sick of me pretending.
Im still the butt of their jokes same as when i was just their gay friend but oh well

huh? My own kind as in manmoders, I'm confused what you mean.

Hello all madmoders… hope you’re having a better time than me…