I had to get circuncised an an adult and it sucks

You literaly lose like like 30% of your dick sensitivity.I wish I was at least circuncized as a baby so I wouldnt know what I lost like the millions of mutilated americans

They live in blissfull ignorance not knowing that their dicks sensitivity and orgasms were permanently damaged by doctors

Attached: images - 2022-05-27T185252.858.jpg (630x487, 50.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3684945/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405844020324099
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

circuMcized
not N

30%? Sounds like a reasonable compromise to prevent STDs HIV and cancer along with the numerous health problems that foreskin can cause

>forehead wrinkles on a baby

Attached: transparent-anime-boy-gif-4.gif (259x306, 663.66K)

i'm assuming you were getting butthurt in your thread and so you had to make another huh

lmfao being circumcised doesn't prevent std's or hiv or cancer retard unless you're in such an impoverished community that you can't wash the head of your penis with water once a day

>we need to prevent STDs
>in babies
uhhh

Read a book
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3684945/

Uncircumcised dicks look revolting.

Muh dik

Are you fucking kidding me? There are actuao ways of preventing those diseases that dont involve genital mutilation: condoms and not fucking sick people

Why use a seat belt when your car has breaks?

I've always gotten compliments from girls giving me head. Just depends on your genes.

wash your penis retard
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405844020324099

>seatbelt is comparable to elective genital surgery on days old infants
ok pedo, bad b8

Because the seatbelt doesnt cut a piece of my dick and ruins it sensitivity?

Do you know what a "mucous membrane" is?

Circumcised American here. If I could push a button and make my cock 30% more sensitive I would not do it. Not even a tough decision. Not even a matter of aesthetics or hygiene. My cock is PLENTY sensitive as it is right now. In fact I might choose to desensitize it 30% so I can last longer while fucking. Maybe y'all should stop the death-grip fapping for a bit and let your cock return to normal sensitivity levels?

>itt: abuse victims standing up for the institutions that abused them
I wish i could do more for your poor lost souls, but alas, they're too far gone

Attached: 321ac63e99b8ab02.jpg (480x436, 21.23K)

kek what a gigantic cope, i bet it's great fun having to lube up your own dick every time since it's dried out and scarred to shit. the lengths these guys go to feel better about their mutilated dick

Dude,its not about sensitivity only.Sex doesnt feel nearly as good after you get circuncised

But you will never understand this because you got cut as a baby so you have no parameter

>pedo is the one worrying about infants physical health and not the ones worrying about how sexually sensitive their genitals are

ITS AN M NOT AN N

ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WORD AND NOT BEFORE A B OR A P
FIX YOUR FUCKING GRAMMAR MURICANS

>omg i want to chop up my baby's dick with a knife!!
>"dude uh.. please don't.. that's so bad for him.."
>what are you some kind of fucking pedo??? why are you asking about my baby's penis sensitivity??
you are delusional

Attached: 1636171099370.jpg (640x640, 67.6K)

it's the general rule of every board: get btfo and angry in one thread just make another

I'm not the one who started throwing out pedo accusations for nothing just pointing how fucking stupid it is. Circumcision is a necessary medical procedure and it is best done at infancy, it's simple science and proven medical fact.

nec·es·sar·y
/ˈnesəˌserē/
adjective

required to be done, achieved, or present; needed; essential.

Yes.