Someone asked what I looked like at work and the answer is absolutely honnish...

Someone asked what I looked like at work and the answer is absolutely honnish. Im surprised I don't get misgendered or made fun of to my face. I look fucking horrid.

Attached: 2022-05-27-16-04-29~2.jpg (720x1280, 111.89K)

I FEEL THE NEED

THE NEED TO BREED

Yeah youre ugly

i mean you are ugly, but if i saw you i'd def think you're a woman, especially with a mask on.

you look like half the women in my office tbhon

Nobody makes fun of you because of your impressive size and strength!

Olive you just look like the average Midwestern woman lol. Lose weight and you'll probably look pretty good.

Now I understand why people think im a lolcow

Attached: 1653543136883.jpg (220x270, 19.09K)

How did you get these breeding hips?
Also, do you use male or female bathroom?

Female bathroom for like 2.5 years now LOL

I

I hope they don't let you work directly with customers

Attached: 1641018382551.jpg (1086x992, 72.63K)

you look like a woman. that's the part that matters

Im working on it retard shut the fuck up. Not everyone can be a 16bmi twinkoid with a 24inch ribcage you retard

I do have to talk to the general public and contractors. I sat in on a pre construction meeting with a bunch of people from different organizations.

I bet you are eating right now

maybe its the partner you threatened with a gun

Funny you bring up partners considering you made yours kill herself.

Wait for real? Damn both of you are fucking awful lol

I spend more time than I care to admit on this board and even I can't keep up with all the insane tripshit drama

Lol for real. I’m too busy with irl drama to care about these ugly weirdos

kill yourself, hon

>herself
was he a tranny too

at least youre aware

Repressing tranny im pretty sure. I think the deal was he knew that asher woulnt support her transition and they couldnt live any longer as a man LOL

you look pregnant with our triplets

Man, If I didn't know that the right-wingers would come after me once you're gone, I'd totally help them in getting rid of you

Attached: 0948_-_HvK6DGX.png (260x263, 55.57K)

Malding. The right wingers will die trying to kill me.

Thr average tranny hater is 100lbs overweight and has a resting heart rate of 90bpm

this is twitter-tier shit, my god. Any Forums has some of the worst tripfag drama I've ever seen in any board.

Kill yourselves both.

Malding