How do you people succeed in life? I’d bet most of you are on this board 24/7, do you not have jobs...

How do you people succeed in life? I’d bet most of you are on this board 24/7, do you not have jobs? Loving relationships? Or do you all take autismbucks because your life is so depressing?

Attached: 3BA54357-3411-444C-BB1F-7CDF9F183E0E.jpg (850x1157, 105.02K)

I have a job that enables me to live on my own like a NEET

I cheat on my bf while he’s at work and he takes care of all my expenses and add people here to give me attention desu

I'm looking for work rn...

are you me? I add chasers and other trannies on my alt and flirt and sext them all day while my bf is working. I feel bad but it’s his fault for working all day.

I hope your bfs find out and kick you out so you can jump to couch to couch like the useless tranny neets you are.

my gf is one of the most useless individuals I’ve ever known and honestly I don’t know why I stay with her

>doing my degree at a private uni
>enough savings of my own
>inheritance at my disposal
Life is pretty neat. I post this board because I can bully people here and call people on what and who they are

Attached: 1645547457792.png (1171x1909, 690.98K)

>How do you people succeed in life?
surviving
>I’d bet most of you are on this board 24/7, do you not have jobs?
no job, but i do sleep and am outside for 2-3 hours almost every day if it's over 55°
>Loving relationships?
had that once, from like 23 to 29, until i trooned
>Or do you all take autismbucks because your life is so depressing?
adhd and trauma bucks, but yeah
my life was depressing before i could talk

My fiance is on VA partial-disability. She's going back to school to get her civvie license for her military job.

I'm looking for a job but I really don't want to. I wouldn't say I'm a NEET because I cook and clean and do housework and touch grass. I'm like a tradwife but we're interracial transbian couple like a bunch of faggots.

Considering going to school for either architecture or cosmetology (specifically want to learn black hairtypes so I can help my fiance with hers)

are you my bf?

Joke? This is the most normalfag sexhaver board ever

I wouldn’t even doubt that she’s browses this board so probably

Almost all normies waste time watching TV or scolling Facebook/Instagram/TikTok. Normies here just scroll Any Forums.

Attached: 1631009560886.jpg (400x399, 60.91K)

No one is a normie on Any Forums, we're all a bunch of faggots

I run an extremely low-touch-required SAAS business that I either spend 100 or 0 hours a week on depending on what I feel like.
I don’t go outside or know anyone. I quit society a few years ago.

Attached: DBC4ABF4-EBFE-4614-854B-9EEEED0B2EDD.gif (320x444, 2.69M)

Most people here are normies, including you if you think otherwise. This is a super normie board lol.

I alternate 50 and 40 hours every week. Get paid pretty okay too, 21$/hr in a flyover and 100% employer paid health insurance. I just come on here when I have a specific thread I want to make and then I'll browse while I wait for responses.

larp

I'm about to graduate college soon, looking at med schools. Between dysphoria and school work I just spend all my time indoors

seethe. if you can't keep your transgf satisfied then you deserve to be cheated on.

work from home programming job