All my friends just admitted that they know im a tranny and that I'm on estrogen...

all my friends just admitted that they know im a tranny and that I'm on estrogen, i assumed none of them knew and just thought i was a cis guy.

im gonna kms

Attached: FTo5TpcUAAAKzJR.jpg (3000x3000, 1.1M)

if they are continuing to be your friends, then what's the problem?

this. better result than most. are you a youngshit

>having friends at all
>complaining about anything ever

Attached: 1641976874380.jpg (338x424, 19.26K)

Same here, except they thought I was a girl until I opened my mouth.

literally, this sounds like the best case scenario.

I am… very suspicious. What state are you from, user, presuming you are American.

If you are not American, this is certainly some manner of LARP.

Attached: B6062FC3-B9ED-464E-A491-AAA1E759B105.jpg (400x400, 25.21K)

>If you are not American, this is certainly some manner of LARP.
Not OP, but why?

Are they accepting? You got nothing to worry about then. It may be awkward but don't let it be a moment of shame and embarrassment. I had something similar happen at 13 or 14 and I ended up retreating into the closet. Big regret moment desu

As deplorable as anti-trans bills in the United States are, and as visible as Republican transphobia is, this is because trans people in the United States are in a state of hypervisibility, which comes with some advantages. Namely, there’s a much greater public sense of understanding in liberal states. It is plausible that a pack of youngsters aged 13-18 would’ve witnessed a friend undergo changed to their skin texture, their hairstyle, their fashion sense to an extent (to hide breast bumps), and come to the conclusion that this colleague was likely downing hormonal concentrates and watching their sex change as a result of being a transsexual.

A population where such awareness of transsexuality as the one caused by constant Republican culture wars is absent, though, would not be able to recognize the signs of the phenomenon. In fact, most European nations demand “real life experience” before allowing transition, which is an incredibly outdated notion compared to American “informed consent”. The only nation where it is believable that youths would have as much awareness of transsexualism as OP narrates as the United States is Great Britain, but there, I’m afraid the reaction would be quite different. It is known colloquially as “TERF Island”, as the country is a hotbed for a particular brand of anti-trans sentiment that permeates every aspect of its society. They would not assume a young male with feminine skin texture wearing too heavy a garment in summer with long hair is a transsexual, no, for their image of a transsexual is a demonic, masculine creature that violates the sacrosanct purity of the madonna-like virginal-yet-motherly Female, and this is supposed to be feminist somehow.

In any case, this is only possible in a progressive American liberal city.

Attached: 46059EE0-F990-4D3B-845B-55EFE8C735A2.jpg (590x520, 35.35K)

Why do you type like you walk around with a pipe in your mouth and a fedora

>In any case, this is only possible in a progressive American liberal city.
Ridiculous. I thought you autists were supposed to be smart.

Because they are based

Agreed.

>this is certainly some manner of LARP

Says the kid RPing as the femboy from the twink/butler yaoi anime. Go Grasspill yourself

It is, as one would say, a gimmick

Roleplaying as Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler would not be very entertaining. I am merely using his pictures for the purposes of avatarfagging. A time-honored tradition.

I used to type like you when I was 13, Jesus. Bet you care too much about the way people type too?

Like yeah it's okay to want to appear well put together but this is Any Forums. Just chill out and have fun with the rest of us faggots, yeah?

nobody cares

Attached: B2C85C43-2A79-466A-AC4D-937062736535.jpg (352x502, 163.05K)

See, but he doesn't look put together. Actual smart people don't type like they have a stick up their ass

If they did they'd have figured out how to type with the stick. Make double the dumbass posts.

You seem to be under the impression I actually use this dialect in my public life! I do not. Nor is this my natural manner of speech. I simply consider it entertaining to have an online gimmick, and speaking in an extremely stuffy manner while acting like some kind of detective when trying to identify tttt low-effort LARPs is an enjoyable gimmick for me.

Attached: 1CBF103B-B53B-450B-82DB-057F865F2AAA.jpg (265x384, 20.02K)

>you seem to be under the impression that I actually use this dialect in my personal li
Holy hell is this a mid-fight dialog in jojo? What's your stand? Being an annoying faggot?

Attached: Ere0UtMXcAIz45U.jpg (959x782, 58.78K)