Thoughts on the Dysphoria Bible?

Thoughts on the Dysphoria Bible?
Personally I'd like to print this thing out and give it to my 12 year old self so she could go ahead and be a youngshit.
genderdysphoria.fyi

Attached: titlecard-4d463e8e92.png (1080x566, 203.12K)

Dont you mean the grooming bible?

with all due respect (actually none) thar word has barely any meaning at this point because of people saying shit like this

It is a comprehensive list of hrt changes, apart from that the dysphoria thing is meh

>no BIPOC trans folx
Dropped

Don't you faggots have any other insults?

I don't know how old you are but there was plenty online in the 2000s. I knew when I was 12 in the mid-2000s. Problem is "I have gender dysphoria I want to be a girl get me to see someone about this" was just completely ignored and never spoken of again by my parents.

For me its got entire sections that are horoscope-level vague for you to read just about anything as dysphoria.
>You feel there's something wrong with you, but you can't explain it.
Yeah, im sure only trans folks relate to that.

This is not an insult at all
Its just asserting the truth

you could claim this about any insult user

Is calling Africa poor an insult?

Is calling down syndrome people dumb an insult?

Why are you raping children, user? Please stop being such a massive rapist of kids.

It's probably helpful for a lot of people, but I think its a bad idea to call anything a Bible, but especially a subject matter so touchy. It screams "dogma" more than anything else to me.

it is vague in parts, but there is a lot of stuff on there. I haven't started hrt yet (planning on it soon) but that site made me a little bit less unsure since I associated with many different things on there. I can understand it being bad if someone only associates with one or two things. but do you think it's so vague, that even if someone associates with a lot of things on there, there is still a good chance that it means nothing?
also if you think it's really bad, do you know of any better resources?

yeah, speaking from experience that presenting it to a religious family member or whatever is probably not the best idea

there are way cooler things to get accused of corrupting God's word for

Yawn. Can't you guys come up with some insults that I haven't heard a million times already? I really am not bothered any more, if you want to hurt us you'll have to do better than that.

Thats not even an insult,just a dumb accusation

Aah, hypocrisy

it's a factual description of you, the rapist pedophile. why are you suddenly trying to reject reality?

Attached: siggy.jpg (768x432, 31.68K)

>Thoughts on the Dysphoria Bible?
that reading that would not help with repping so i shall not do that

I liked it a while back but desu it probably gets some aspects of transness wrong. Nowadays I don't think born this way is quite right. Transness is more developmental, and the drive toward identifying in a particular way is probably parabolic on the population level.