You're beautiful, babe

>You're beautiful, babe

Attached: 1651171714510.png (853x1000, 436.21K)

wish TikTok filters that heavy worked irl

i wish we could get hand surgery to fix our masculine hands

I do this with my transgirlfriend ever day.

I wish someone who actually knew me and what I looked like and that I could trust or believe would tell me I'm beautiful, but then I know they'd be lying to me because I'm the fucking polchud caricature with tits so I wouldn't believe them

>I do this with my Tamagotchi ever day.
fixed it lozzles

What the fuck? I hate myself now!

Why not just get a boyfriend - not a one-night stand, an actual relationship boyfriend who loves you dearly? He'll tell you, you are the most beautiful girl in the world and he'll mean it too.

I'm not cut out for being around other people or having anyone in my life, and I've only been with a girl before so it's a scary idea (plus she broke my heart)

im not wh*te

>I'm not cut out for being around other people or having anyone in my life
Maybe find someone who's as broken as you then.
>she broke my heart
You think you're the only one who experienced that? That's literally everyone on this board who's above the age of 18.

well yeah who wouldn't love their tomagotchi

well, I don't think I'm special or had it worse than anyone else or anything like that, but really I think most people can't understand just how broken and incapable of interacting with others I am

Luckily for you, men are a lot more forgiving on the shortcomings of their feminine partners.
If you were a cis straight guy, I'd say you'd be hopeless but trooning out seems to have been the correct choice for you then.

Based pink pill groomer.

Thank you Chad I'm so glad we're dating and recently engaged

cursed image. i am dissociated and immunized to triggers but thish shit hit me. eeh.

>wait... "babe" you're not a passoid... HOLY FUCK I BETTER KILL YOU YOU DISGUSTING HON
that would be your actual reaction to the average tranny

"Hit me" the fuck are you talking about? Trigger what? If you're in this thread you're either a chaser or a transgirl.

Do you not read tripcodes or what?

anything a chasoid posts is triggering if we're really being honest here