Are there any Muscular Guys who are into Femboys?

As a femboy who's really into muscular men, I've wondered about this for quite awhile... It'd be so cool to meet a nerdy muscular guy who actually liked femboys :)

Attached: d92883ba04b7cb53a0bec10944f59227.6.jpg (352x198, 15.51K)

>nerdy
>muscular
Now you're just taking the piss

my bf is a muscular highly intelligent guy

so yes they do exist

Me literally me but not that big yet just about around a year and half but had to restart after getting hit by a car

Are you forcemascing your femboy bf after twink death or making him take hrt before that happens?

Sadly dont have one and I think a fit twink would be hot too but nothing to masculine and if they want to get on hrt or not that's cool

where do you live op

No. Only guys like picrel are into trannies and femboys

Attached: 1635436319365.jpg (1536x2048, 441.64K)

I'm muscular and I have a petite femboy bf. I have wondered about the ideal Male body to attract femboys, if they prefer fight club or or larger more masc.

Am I? I didn't mean it in a bad way lol. I'm a gamer & music nerd and I like other nerdy type guys who just happen to like working out as well, I was being unironic lol. Though I think I used the wrong word, I probably should've used "geeky" instead.

>my bf is a muscular highly intelligent guy

Are you a femboy yourself? How did you meet your BF?

Arizona, why?

Well I mean, those kinda guys are the ones who have tried to get at me. That or fat old men. But surely there are some muscular guys who are into us too...

Your boyfriend is lucky lol. How did you guys meet?

>I have wondered about the ideal Male body to attract femboys, if they prefer fight club or larger more masc.

Well everyone is different. I've came across some femboys who like the dad bod look to give an example. Me personally, I like the "larger" muscular look like the guy in the pic.

>Well I mean, those kinda guys are the ones who have tried to get at me. That or fat old men.
Sad, isn't it? Only prison gay incels are into femboys. They're too ugly or too autistic to get a girlfriend so they try to use femboys as a replacement for women. They're not really attracted to men, so they go after the top tier trannies and femboys and demand that they fuck them - despite looking like Vaush.

The final redpill is that if you want a muscular bf, you have to become the muscular bf first. Take your (roids) shots, OP.

We met on grindr. When I logged on I had a msg from him. I couldnt believe my eyes. He was the qtest boy I had ever seen and he was very close to me which means as soon as he made an account he must have locked on me because if he had waited like an hour I would have immediatly chatted with him as soon as I got on.

He was also extremely determined to be with me. I didnt let on it was reciprocal but every text he sent was geared towards us meeting. Usually people will act coy as I seduce them.

Some of the many weird things about him, is that he has the same interests as me and that I dismissed when he told he came just from rubbing himself on me as just some fantasy feminine boy stuff but he will literally cum just from making out with me or me biting him.

I don't know if I agree. A femboy with commitment issues I have been dicking down can't go out without men hitting on him. But I suppose he is pretty and petite.

god that's so cute

Go hit the gym you little slut

Attached: 1653340298859.jpg (1080x1790, 451.92K)

Who's the girl, looks cute. Guy looks like a tragedy tho, must have hell of a personality.

oh god who wouldn't love a tall muscly, nerdy guy..?

>Sad, isn't it? Only prison gay incels are into femboys. They're too ugly or too autistic to get a girlfriend so they try to use femboys as a replacement for women.

Yeah it is because they think that we'll be desperate enough to go fro them when they don't put in the bare minimum and that may work for some but not for me. I take care of myself and I'm not gonna be with a guy who won't do the same, I'd rather stay single.

>The final redpill is that if you want a muscular bf, you have to become the muscular bf first. Take your (roids) shots, OP.

Right I'm aware. The whole gay twinning thing where you have to look like the guys you're attracted to in order to attract them. I'm just not willing to do that though, I like being leaner and slim.So again, I'd rather stay single then make myself look a way I don't want to look.

Sexually for sure. I’ve been tossed around by plenty of big, muscular guys

Fren, go work out if you want a muscular BF. No big guy likes skinny fembois unfortunately. These faggots want fags that looks exactly like them.

>We met on grindr

Oh Grindr... I don't have much of any luck on there. Again, I only attract fat old guys or guys that look like Vaush lol... You said he messaged you first, did you make it known in your profile that you were interested in femboys? Like what "tribe" did you put yourself in? Did you have pictures on your profile?

And are you not ashamed to be seen in public with him? Does he present in a feminine way?

>A femboy with commitment issues I have been dicking down can't go out without men hitting on him.

How do you know this? Do you hang out together outside the bedroom? Also what kinda guys are hitting on him?