I will never pass, I will manmode for the rest of my life, living life as a cis male on estrogen

I will never pass, I will manmode for the rest of my life, living life as a cis male on estrogen

Attached: IMG_2368.jpg (2320x3088, 1001.5K)

this is a larp right

youre a pooner, cant trick me

Didn't ask. Don't care.

no, pic related is me. i am male brained studying electrical and electronics engineering. ive been on hrt for 5 months still manmoding. I will never pass, i have accepted it.

Im a lateshit i started at 21 it is over

larp all you want but dont bring some asian rando into this

qt 3.14

You are a cute boy and will age into a handsome Asian man.

Please try working out and stopping the estrogen

5 months is nothing you retard how are you in college for EE but you lack the logical brain to put that together

come back in 2 years moron you're literally asian it'll be fine

im amab on e for 5 months

the picture is literally me

I'm 21 and never got a bf in real life

I dont want to be a man, I want to be a girl, but god hates me, my genes suck. I cant pass , if i dress as a woman I look like some sicko hon. Im 5'6 which is way above female height in asia.

Why don't you try for a while not taking all that junk? And just like your natural body be. As you know you're deliberately adding something quite powerful to your Anatomy on a regular basis that wouldn't be there. Give It Up go natural. Be the best iteration that you can be.

estrogen is not junk, estrogen saved my life, its the only thing that makes me happy and gives me something to look forward to

take the mask off dumbass

Do you know how darkly delusional you sound?
What chain of delusion did you spawn to come up with that?

Hi woef!

who is woef

unironically i spent 5 years repressing, i became depressed, suicidal, empty.

Once i took estrogen, i had something to work towards to, look foward to, i no longer frequently compare myself to other women

thats not woef, woef is brown and has curlier hair.

>Im 5'6 which is way above female height in asia.

come to the USA, thats pretty average female height here, ill also be your bf so 2 of your problems will be solved.

>Im 5'6
i'd kill to be that short cuz im 6'2

ur rly cute, i like your eyes. dw about the EE malebrained mtfs are the best
wish i could stuff u in a dress once you're a few more months along. Don't lose hope!!

just like me fr. 4 months hrt gonna perma manmode 19hrt

also im a a cringe ee major

u need longer hair my friend

6'2 is 5'6 in asia

will you love me even though I dont look like a woman

I want to be fembrained, I been crossdressing since I was a 9/10. But i look AGP in women's clothes 19 u have hope

growing it out for 6 months so far, growing slowly tho