Some of y’all say I don’t pass, I think I’m pretty clock personally except for my voice

Some of y’all say I don’t pass, I think I’m pretty clock personally except for my voice.

Yet, I am constantly and consistently gendered female despite looking like this (Picrel) and the majority of people I’ve met were legit shocked or confused when they even learned I was trans half of them even asking me how young I started. So what gives? Are y’all lying to me and I pass fine or is literally every person I’ve met just being nice/ mocking me and it’s actually over and should kms.

Like what gives? Do I look different in photos than in person?

Attached: 256DA905-7FF2-4E82-8F21-61D277381947.jpg (2479x2790, 2.14M)

cant really see your face but you look pretty breedable so its a pass from me

What's different between today and several days ago when you were trying to convince everyone you don't pass? Just trying out a new attention tactic?

this is Any Forums everyone is hyper critical
>I see your brow bone your waist isn't thin enough look at your shoulders
you still look like a girl and people in public just go with that
don't underestimate apathy combined with inertia's ability to make you pass

honestly you look fine we all just know what to look for
not that it proves anything because we find it on cis girls too

you're prettier than me and I pass in public
I know you can't tell if they think you're cis or if they think trans women are women but if everyone genders you female and you sometimes get questions that only make sense if you're cis, you pass fine

You. Are. Literally. Intersex.

someone tell me who this is

your face is androgynous leaning female which is probably why some people on here tell u u don't pass even though u do

some trans lady with weird bones who never went through puberty, something like that

Attached: 1652413149232.jpg (487x917, 89.59K)

Ghoul, you pass, you're attractive.

I’m a very sporadic person
I don’t think my brow or profile are that bad desu. Kinda clocky but more in an androgynous way. And my shoulders are 16 inches at the bideltoid and waist is 25 inches so for my height (172 cm) that’s not that large.

Just because my voice never dropped and I’m lanky Witt abnormal bone development and naturally low T and under developed genitalia doesn’t mean I’m intersex. I’ve never been tested so i cannot say that I am and it would be wrong of me to claim myself as such until there has been a proper diagnosis. Ya dig?

Attached: 62E1D02E-7857-47B3-8AAB-CBA8F7FDD576.jpg (1708x2048, 288.64K)

I am ghoul mother of all that go bump in the night.

I wouldn’t say never? I just didn’t start puberty till 16.5 and when I did it was really weak. Still have some patchy facial hair unfortunately that I’m gonna get lazered off.

Thank you Zoe Ily ~

Attached: 95F1D737-E241-4FDD-97F0-F4C64562A0AA.jpg (1280x1600, 225.75K)

>I don’t think my brow or profile are that bad desu. Kinda clocky but more in an androgynous way. And my shoulders are 16 inches at the bideltoid and waist is 25 inches so for my height (172 cm) that’s not that large.
do you want to play bdd or not?
you're fine really

I wasn’t trying to play anything.

>But stop filling my twitter feed with your tit pics
Sorry,
I'm trying to build up a follower base before starting an OF.

Allow me to show you ghoul

This is me, a giga brickhon

You are a passershit

Know the difference

Attached: B1747BA6-48E8-408E-8405-B7AB88E2A21F.jpg (1205x1530, 523.68K)

I have no idea who you are but your body looks like the average Midwestern woman.

eternal dreammoder

Attached: dream.png (342x434, 195.91K)

Leave me the fuck alone or I will find your IP, Hunt you down and murder you you vile cur

No, they're just either hyper critical because of their own bdd or outright trolling, you look like a cis woman.

HOW IS SHE SO GORGEOUS AAAAAA

>What's different between today and several days ago when you were trying to convince everyone you don't pass? Just trying out a new attention tactic?
unironically she just has BPD or bipolar or something

hope you're feeling better, ghoul. you definitely pass lol

truly intimidating stuff you got there ghoul. for all this talk about nightly creatures, sinister cabal and gothic horror you really fall flat when it comes down to it. anyway just get off this board, it's not good for you, you're fragile

Attached: dreamfall.jpg (1039x1600, 365.07K)

Why are you so gorgeous and lucky and beautiful dummy >~<

I’m so jealous of how beautiful you are aoife

>Sorry,
>I'm trying to build up a follower base before starting an OF.
what is your twitter so i can have my feed filled with your tit pics

t. one of the people who recommended you start an OF in /hornygen/ some days ago (i'm sure i wasn't the first)

You look great user :)

Why do zoomers wear FUPA mom pants from the 90s?

you're both pretty and warm my chaser heart every time i see you

Fall flat how? I’m how I act or how I dress. Cause I’m not gonna dress up full gothic horror queen on most days cause it’s a lot of work.

Also you’re right I am too fragile for this place but I’ve also been using this board since it was created so…

your gorgeous screw brainwormers

Fair enough lol, I like attention but I don’t really care about follower count that much. Though I guess it would be nice to have more followers lol but I don’t like posting nudes of myself. But you do you and get that bag.

They’re comfy and it’s called fashion swetty also the top is literally my moms top when she was my age I’m the same size she was in HS/ college.