Why do people treat individuals who, if female, would be regarded as extremely mid girls with bad hair, giga autism...

Why do people treat individuals who, if female, would be regarded as extremely mid girls with bad hair, giga autism, terrible fashion, no boobs and no social skills as if they were angelic beauties after finding out they’re AMAB?

Like what is the switch that flips that turns someone who’d be a mid AFAB into a top tier AMAB femboy? Why just knowing someone’s birth sex make one more attracted to features society otherwise not have regarded as highly?

Attached: 05CEB0CE-9471-4522-8438-3076EA288D54.jpg (1704x2048, 634.24K)

because this is the fucking bar

Attached: 1650936789674.png (145x275, 61.18K)

she's cute

What is this, an image for ants?

why are you salty. she’s pretty

she'd get orbiters even if she was afab

Because people are very accepting of trans and they know that trans can only be ok if the person is hot. So if we praise the passoids enough, it will create an incentive for the hons to be more passing. I mean obviously a trans girl with the height and build of a typical afab must have tried harder to pass than these clocky 6'3" rapehons, right? Maybe they just needed more encouragement. God I'm so progressive.

SKSKSKSKSKSKSJ
OKEI I DOWNLOADED THE THUMBNAIL BY ACCIDENT SORRI HERE

Attached: wqeqwqw.png (874x1654, 1.03M)

>SKSKSKSKSKSKSJ
OKEI I DOWNLOADED THE THUMBNAIL BY ACCIDENT SORRI HERE
yikes

Because the kind of person with that sentiment shares much more of their personality traits with a nerdy no-makeup gamer "mid" gf than with a 9/10 stacy that has no such interests. A typical chad would prefer stacy over your mid gf regardless of her agab

Fuck off back to Twitter please

damnnn who dis??

>yikes
um yikes sweaty, that's like totally not a good look.
why are people who cant greentext and using "yikes" telling me to go back to twitter L M A O

I sometimes post on Reddit (yes Ik plz don’t crucify me, I don’t use it a whole lot) and I would say that there are a lot of (mostly) guys out there who like dick and femininity together, but since it’s very rare for someone AMAB to be as hot as a super hot AFAB, they lower their standards

Attached: A33171FC-3244-482F-AEA8-E4BEE5A0C822.jpg (1058x1997, 525.61K)

you type like how you think a girl does but come off as a freak

Well a girl who looks like that would be drowning in attention too. If she is at all pleasant or charming, she'd have man options.

But the reason finding out someone is trans, and that making them more endearing.
Is because then you start projecting the typical tranny traits to her personality.

Like oh she must be shy, nerdy, a little boyish in play. And for a guy they are looking amazing.
It's like a ok looking woman, you find out she is 40, and she is gorgeous as fuck for being 40.
If she was 20 something, you'd think she's ok, or ugly maybe.

no??? that's just actually just how i type tho

Idk. I used to be a chaser but after a decade of HRT im mostly into cis women now

However, i prefer mid cis women who look like frumpy nerds

you’re trying too hard

70% of women would get orbiters. A good 30% of women in the 4-6 range could get orbiters and are still mid. Female midness is less measured by male attention and more by ability to assimilate with high status females.

But why would “knowing hons exist” affect people’s pps?

That is an actual explanation. Quite interesting actually. Gynephiles are hard to understand, I can only get them on a conceptual level so it’s hard for me to know why they’d go for a nerdy autismogirl over a stacy albanian with big tits

I'm straight and those are the kind of women I like, trans or cis

guys are coomers and would do this for afabs that look like this too.
the girl in your op is super cute as a cis or trans so that doesn't help your statement.

Those guys are faggots who like femboy dick

fpbp

i mean sure if ur like 25 or some other old age

Im legitimately repulsed by stacies at this point. Its actually a problem because ive become reverse picky throwing out women who wear makeup and seem girly at all and only looking for tomboys and frumps

Imagine passing this well and still being too brainwormed to start hrt

In my experience, no, they definitely pay far more sexual attention and clout to femboys with this phenotype than cis women with the same.

Again, not saying a cis woman like this wouldn’t have admirers but not nearly as many as she would by revealing she’s a femboy. Something about being a femboy elevates an individual’s features from “normal moderately attractive girl with no big endowments or sense of fashion and autistic stare” to “worshipped online by zillions of coomer bishits”. Is it just chasers?

Frumpy woman are great, very appreciative, and down to earth. They have a certain charm all right. Honestly I feel your taste has just gotten more sensible.

it's simply because there are very few amabs that are that cute, and gay/questioning men want that phenotype.
it's like being the only top in a town of only bottoms.

Because men know that trans women are extremely insecure, which means they will be likely to sleep with them (if they are attracted to men).

Trans women rely on constant validation to quell dysphoria and chasers love that since most of them are cucked by cis women IRL.