How am i supposed to cope with a failed transition?

i started way too late, and had waaay too much testosterone damage to have a chance at not being a hon.
i can't stop thinking about how i've wasted so much time and money over the past few years.
i'm so sad
i don't know what to do
i am hopeless

Attached: images.jpg (292x173, 5.72K)

lots and lots and lots of drugs!
thats whats keeping me alive :)

are there drugs that don't have side effects that will kill me? i enjoy cannabis but i'm' not high all day erry day

> are there drugs that don't have side effects
ya sure
>that will kill me?
thats a side effect dummy

thanks for nothing

society makes you hate yourself. theres nothing inherently wrong w masculine women. it might put a target on your back but masculine women are hot

masculine women look different than crossdressing men

Are you sure it's a "failed transition" tho? Maybe you're blowing your flaws out of proportion

i'm not exaggerating. promise

Can your perceived flaws be fixed? Like for example with surgery

>don't worry there's men out there who fetishize you
why do moids think this is reassuring?

i do a lot of ketamine and isolate myself intensely.
how far into transition are you

>I started way too late
I bet this bitch is like 20

If had unlimited funding I could maybe be a twinkhon
3y
Lol not even

>3y
im at the 4 year mark and ngl it's hard. i got a job on the night shift so i don't have to interact with people much. i don't maintain many relationships so it's easy for me. i don't have a mirror in my bedroom and i do a lot of dissociatives outside of work hours. life sucks

What drugs? I’m tired of everything

So basically isolate myself from everything

that's just what i do
but i have been sectioned multiple times so like. do things that i'm not doing is what im saying ig
nta but i really like ketamine. fairly cheap where i live, not much in the way of comedown ime

i'll probably be a failed transition too if HRT doesnt stop my balding. ill just rope not a big deal.

well no drug on earth's gonna be as safe as cannabis. even alcohol can kill. kills slowly though.

so what woule be the safest drugs besides weed? mushrooms, LSD, but those aren't coping tools in any way. whatever you try to bury will resurface BAD on those.
you're probably looking for downers, but those do kill. kratom's the safest middle ground i'd say. its legal too

Attached: 03AD08D8-011B-4159-A3C2-1CB24E22458D.jpg (1024x982, 157.41K)

get some fuckin surgery loser

Bro I'm not Sophie I don't have a bunch of money