All this talk of detranners lately has got me scared...

All this talk of detranners lately has got me scared. How can I be sure my future trans wife won't detroon on me and I'll be trapped in a gay marriage I didn't sign up for?

Attached: torreypetersheadshot_slide-2cfccba5e6268f69c8347108beb863c95f126a5e.jpg (1800x1200, 1.11M)

There's so many chaser/cis hetero guys on this board it's goncerning.

I run away from Any Forums and teevee for a reason

Attached: FQ5N7A-XIAAIDgD.jpeg.jpg (1639x2048, 474.62K)

If she detroons simply throw her shit in the street and lock the door

If it makes you feel better I'm a bishit, I just don't want to marry a dude and I'm never telling my transwife that I see her as anything other than a woman. Which she is btw. But I have to larp as a 100% superstraight otherwise she'll sudoku on me because me being bi is misgendering her or something.

I know that won't make you feel better, actually I'm certain it will only make you feel worse, for the same reasons why you hate our kind. Just helping you understand that, deep down, we're not really as cishet as you're implying there. We just pretend to be for the sake of our transwives.

Im not into men bro and let me keep it a 100 witchu, it's because I'm a man myself. All this beauty belongs to me cus I earned it, it ain't the next man's. That's why I finnpost and all that because this little shit knows better than to think he owes anybody his time or affection just because he's pretty, that's his bread and butter and he's not gonna go get hitched to some dude.

Attached: FP7rcbWXMA4-fHb.jpeg.jpg (1616x1080, 715.16K)

Is this a quote from an anime? I don't understand what this has to do with the thread.

Im confused, are you a chaser that reads torrey peters?

It's your responsibility to be a good husband so she'll have no reason to detrans

idk i feel better knowing my boyfriend is bisexual because then like bdd episodes are not as bad because like if i really am a disgusting man like he still can be sexually attracted to me

Im saying detrans or not that's your hypothetical future boywife's business. You can't possess a person whether or not she or he came with a pussy or a dick, unless you're doing it in a forcible way. This is not anime bro, this is street talk.

Hold on I had to do that again cus my finger slipped and I made typos

Post whatever the fuck you want with your low level bait opie, Ima post whatever the fuck I want too, and I got nothing but time.

No, I'm merely aware of her existence and the title of her book is relevant to my thread. Why, should I? I don't like throwing out books after I read them, and having that book on my shelf when I bring a trans woman home is not a good look. I also haven't read whipping girl or watched europa or whatever that show is called.

Wish it were that simple but if I admit it once we're dating it's like I approached her under false pretenses, girls don't like it when you keep secrets.

Oh no I'm scared!

Just divorce retard

But what about our children?

Its a good book and even kinda sexy at times so maybe it will appeal to you, but i was mostly just shocked that a chaser might have read it. The effect it might have on potential trans flings would be largely dependant on whether or not they know the book imo, because if they dont know what it is the title could weird them out, yeah. For me it would be a big plus.

based fellow detransition baby enjoyer

i feel so bad for amy ngl, i struggled to read the bits about her detransing

>we want to feel wanted and loved and get pounded
>There's so many chaser guys on this board it's concerning
pick one

Detrans is a meme, you're good

I'd much rather date a bi guy tbdesu. I can get validation from anywhere but a relationship is too important to be just for that. Straight guys are more likely to leave you if they see you in a bad light or something

Attached: 1653071359698.png (1243x959, 132.03K)

don't you think that there's a difference between the trans population in 2015 and 2022 which could influence what current detransitioners are like

No

Be a good husbando, so good that she doesn't have to detrans or teether towards that path. The fear of losing you as a result of detransitioning, and the reward of having a loving relationship with you as an effort borne from striving to be feminine, should be a motivating factor for her. If not, then you need to be more than accepting, and realistically not all men are omnisexual, or even be as rebellios as pomosexual, and most of you guys are still coddled by binary thinking which is why you won't grow past being bisexual as a compromise.

Also detransitioning as a reality only exists if she has any reasons to, and if there are things in her life that create those reasons, especially sources that she is exposed to like the toxic areas of social media, then you need to keep her out of those spaces. Limiting the negative exposure and promoting positive spaces that empower her femininity is a must.

You do this by convincing her that in order to become your waifu, she must continue to strive to become her best self, she has to fully focus on her transition and stop spending time in negative spaces. There are a lot of agents that wants us to fail, so most online spaces end up taking a lot of our time where we end up basically helplessly resonating with what we read (positive and negative, which contributes to our mood shifts) and internalizing other people's stories (pain shopping) as an inevitable reality of our own. She needs to be critically aware of the detriments taken from that toxicity, and you may need to have an active role in filtering that for her if she can't do it herself.

Attached: 1653323297930.png (1197x889, 121.47K)

All this business about hiding the fact that you are gay or pretending to be bisexual or super straight is just a load of crap. Building a bond takes time, showing her that you love her for her totality by helping each other grow while building a bond, and not just being mired by single aspect like her identity and sexuality (which is in a fluid state), is not a good way to keep a lasting and loving relationship.

If you are in the middle of an established and committed relationship, and she ends up finding herself questioning whether she should detrans or not, you just make it clear that she's making a decision not just for herself but also for you as her partner. If she decides to selfishly detrans while expecting you to just accept it and continue to love her the way she decides to be at any time she wants, she shouldn't expect you to be okay. This is why you have to communicate your concerns well ahead of time and stop with the secretly pretending to be bi or straight or whatever the fuck.

t. mtf

Attached: 1649310159831.jpg (828x851, 74.18K)

Is ego death worth it?

based