It's not fair

Trannies are into all sorts of degenerate fetishes like diaper shit yet they judge chasers for being attracted to girl penis. This is not fair, fuck you guys for thinking we're creeps.

Attached: reimu.png (540x470, 333.49K)

ugh, i want to shame a chaser about his fetishes until he cries

You're an idiot. Beggars can't be choosers.

user not all tranners are like that. Some hate their PP a lot and can't understand (or don't care) that not everyone is like them. You can ignore them and move on to those of us who do like having our pp touched uwu.

no, i mean, it would arouse me to do that
and then he could suck my dick idc

im a chaser and i need a trans mommy to change my diapy. U///m///U

Attached: Img_2022_05_26_17_14_32.jpg (534x472, 96.79K)

That's lgbt """"""community""""" in a nutshell. Especially funny when subhuman defective homosexual untermensch try to brand their homo """love"""(animalistic lust) as something inherently more pure and based than bisexuality.

take the pills alice

change my stinkee mommie O///~///O

Attached: Img_2022_05_26_17_14_24.jpg (1152x956, 338.03K)

Queers: stop discriminating me just because I'm different!

Also queers:

(can't push back though that's homophobia!)

Attached: DZFLKY_XkAEPo-F.jpg (1152x2048, 212.12K)

And yet they jerk it off when getting fucked up the ass? Curious.

I'm a chaser and the only attention I'm going to give my tranner gf's pp is when I lock her up in chastity and when I bully them about their pathetic pp (if they're into it)

i don't like my pp, so if ur just into me because of it that's kinda shitty
i'm vanilla af btw

I want trans gf with pp AND who is fun to be around

the penis is the basic requirement. It's not like I'd want you if you have shitty personality. But you have to be a MtF or I won't be interested in you.

they hate chasers for being violent creeps and gross incels

I'm a big hulking man but can you shame me for it until I cry? I want a hot girl like a tranner to make me cry while sucking her cock

I want to cry from shame while getting topped by a tranner as she cries on my back from dysphoria

My degenerate fetishes are love, support, cuddles and public hand holding. Indulge me and you can do whatever with my mostly non functional dick lol

strange.. I let a man play with mine as I think it's hot but also it's important to share sexual parts of you with your partner. If he wants to get his hands sticky jerking my while pounding my cute ass I'm all for it :D

>My degenerate fetishes are love, support, cuddles and public hand holding.
You dirty WHORE. I'll hold hands with you all right, I'll hold hands with you all the time and publicly show my love to you in a very noticeable way

fuck, made me rock hard

> a woman is attracted to being infantilized and humiliated in cutesy roleplaying
> chasers: how degenerate!
> a man is into playing with penises in woman-shaped bodies, sucking and gagging on that dick, often like to be humiliated and sissified, act like a fucking homosexual bitchboy, putting their mouths on overgrown trannyclits that might’ve been once functional dicks then years ago but are now completely nonfunctional and completely unrelated to any typical role for women during sex
> chasers: this is normal, very heterosexual, not creepy and coomerish at all!

You'll never get girly dick, weirdo