Do any trannies on here actually like having their hog sucked?

Do any trannies on here actually like having their hog sucked?

Attached: article-2301577-19015AD3000005DC-206_308x185.jpg (1908x1146, 104.84K)

no. it's too fucking gay. i wont ever be with a man that is that gay and subby.

if i close my eyes and you dont call it a hog

I love it when chicks call it a hog. I love head.

then get a woman to suck your hog

Aren't trans women supposed to have gender dysphoria. How can they feel good about someone sucking their male genitals in a way that remembers how cis masculine men prefers to get pleasure.

Attached: 33c3f9a297365a3279f7095842f28c29.jpg (540x960, 63.17K)

I like it. In fact so much, that I come very quickly if I get blown. This is why I don’t like it. It can ruin the mood if I cum too quickly or the guy doesn’t wanna swallow

>Aren't trans women supposed to have gender dysphoria
No, truscumoid

my gf has dysphoria over having a dick and it changes from day to day how bad it is, so most of the time no, but she loves sitting her fat ass on my face and usually she will place her giant tranny dick in my mouth too. The thing she likes the most is to get jerked off from behind because she can't see her humongous female cock that way

my 10 incher rules and I love screwing women in the cunt with it. Also I'm a trans woman. Cope, seethe, etc etc

You will never be a woman

is this satire or not
noope, any active stimulation makes me cum in like 5 minutes anyways

Attached: eb67a64969519927a66e1a742cb5d626.gif (300x300, 869.41K)

absolutely seething. Anyways I love having my cock deepthroated by chicks and shooting ropes on tits. you can keep being a trooncel

i've had before but they sucked at giving head so i gave up and went to males.

Yes! Especially if you have scruff! I love the way a man's thick facial hair feels against my soft skin

Attached: 1653583291017.jpg (292x173, 15.13K)

I'm a perma-virgin, but the idea of squeezing a guy's head between my thighs with my pp in his mouth while I stroke my hand through his hair sounds pretty hot desu, I'd probably cry if I actually tried it though lol

Gf material. Making your partner feel good never ruins the mood. It's what makes the mood.

My ex would do that. She'd just get up randomly and stick her cock in my mouth while i was watching tv or playing a video game and just sit on my shoulders like that

God I wish that was me

I’m single ;o

Yeah but you don't live near me in the cluster of states of PA, OH, WV. Nobody does :(