Do you regret how trooning out has weakened you?

Do you regret how trooning out has weakened you?

Attached: 20220414_3662.jpg (2048x2276, 602.38K)

not really, i was a weak faggot pre hrt and im a weak faggot now

same

No. I never transitioned because I'm a cis man

nah, i was weak then, i'm weak now. only difference is i feel good when i feel weak now.

kek based
me too brother, me too

i feel that way in a cisgendered manner, perhaps you were struggling with internalised homophobia?

It was quite scary at first because the strength went very fast all at once, but I'm not really debilitatingly weak or anything.

Man I remember reading Real Life back in the good old days, and always thinking "this dude has some issues, always plays a girl in every game and has the same name, makes comics about a parallel dimension when he's a girl... something's up!" and now I learn that he has in fact trooned out. Pottery.

nah, i like being a woman, just feels right this way.

Every single day. I look like a young boy rather than a woman so People love to just brush me off instead of taking me seriously. then they gaslight me when I confront them.
I also missed out on reaching my adult height so I look underdeveloped.

sorry, I may have phrased that poorly, I just meant that you may have hated being a weak faggot because you hated yourself for being gay and weak as a man because of that.
though I guess it wouldn't be internalised homophobia? just dysphoria maybe, idk much about this stuff.
either way lots of twinks like feeling weak, glad you escaped an ill-fitting role.

it only made me stronger

you can't even lift the bar lel

i forgot to mention i was bi oops-

that's ok o7

I haven't really noticed a huge decrease in strength, guess I've always been weak. Honestly how is this an issue, if you're gonna be a lesbian you should at least exercise.

like the building?? no shit lol

i'm stronger now then i was pre hrt bc now i go to the gym and lift and before transing i used to do a lot of drugs

bro wdym yall dont have bars where u live?? they're all over europe lmao

thanks for looking out tho

there's a few oddly named buildings in my city.
I thought "The Bar" might've been an art gallery or something.
this is the part where someone tells me to take my
>Meds.

ok yeah fair
we do have a 3 letter museum tho lol

I am too dumb to understand this comic, someone explain it to me pls