/gaygen/ - Set Yourself Free Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=GnUwbz2jJag

prev:

Attached: twospirit.jpg (300x203, 91.45K)

doing your eyebrows and trimming your body hair is basic hygiene

>not a good person
Hmm wonder who told him that in those exact words couldn’t be the person who tried to convince jero that gd is “not a good person” imagining running shadow campaigns to cancel trips you don’t like in a Any Forums general absolutely meth headed behaviour

She’s such a simp for Holden, they should just have sex already

i can have my own opinions shut up

Post eyebrows

Why is he not a good person then?

She’s obsessed it would be sad if she wasn’t in high school

I literally hope you're all dead by the end of the year.

i graduated high school a year ago

he spreads fake rumors abt holden, haa been mean to me many times, said many racist things, has some weird nazi thing going on and he subjects everyone here to watching his gore for his own satisfaction

>he spreads fake rumors abt holden, haa been mean to me many times, said many racist things, has some weird nazi thing going on
Where’s the evidence? Are you claiming he did it off trip?

he does post off trip but uses the "X3" emote as a signature

Your such a genius to have figured that out now if only the rest of the board didn’t know that and couldn’t simply use x3 to give people the impression it’s gd posting off trip to stir up shit

How do you know it’s him tho? Anyone can make the x3 smiley

Good morning!

Attached: Screenshot_20220507-233707_Gallery.jpg (1080x959, 222.08K)

who has the reason to do that, yall always talk abt ppl doing sneaky bs like that but i just always post on trip and am honest

i wish my "friends" didnt know i was gay and werent 1000x more open about my sexuality preferences than me

i thought you can trust someone but no, you are only becoming a token gay friend to show your parents and friends

>mean to me many times
Didn’t you come onto the board and instantly start treating him like a punching bag to get on Holden and boxcords goodside like I’m pretty sure most people were telling you at the time just not to speak on things you weren’t there for when you’d only been posting like a week

Good morning gay boi, how are you?
I'm just about to finish breakfast

Am still awake and alcohol has worn off

i didn't even know who holden and boxcord are when i got here and didn't know abt gaydead and holden drama until like a week into boxcord

Make yourself an irish coffee