Supporting Johnny Depp is malebrained

Supporting Johnny Depp is malebrained.

Attached: Capture.png (593x599, 296.68K)

True

Most of Johnny Depp's fans and supporters are women

Caring about either is americanbrained

Giving a shit about any of this is retardbrained, stay on Any Forums along with the pedo posting pictures of that D-list actor's 10 year old daughter

Attached: 61KSkidlAWL._SL1005_.jpg (1005x1000, 108.62K)

TRUE

caring is american

Attached: uwp841638.jpg (717x720, 72.01K)

>being so obsessed with gender identity that you’ll even consider opinions or stances to be gendered

Fuck off. Just because you lack a deep fulfilling self-acceptance by merit of who you are as a person beneath sex & gender altogether and so you cope by wrongfully and delusionally feeling gender entity is where you’ll find your peace—doesn’t mean you are entitled to project your lunacy onto views on social issues you absolute mentally ill retard

Npc: Johnny did nothing wrong
Woke: Johnny didn’t pay the sexual market value till for amber heards looks by getting drunk and ugly and old and deserved all the cucking

based department

Attached: goodjob.png (618x700, 152.55K)

Toll*

what brained is not giving a shit

So shitting the bed is fembrained?

user ong popping off with fire fr no cap

More like borderlinebrained

Obviously. That’s why her name is Amber Turd.

supporting depp is incelbrained tbhon. the only people on the internet who care about this shit are virgins who watch mra channels on youtube

caring about this celebrity bullshit at ALL is fembrained

I only support Depp because Hasan told me to and I just let men think for me. Fembrained?

>thinking supporting johnny depp is malebrained
unironically malebrained

You pass sweetie.

>supporting
It's like it's a match. Let the court decide.

Hmm im preeeety sure Non of that shit she is claiming happen happened, she just hates his g.. oh shes trying to destroy him. Why cant cha just be happy with what you got. mannn lol