Should HRT femboy chests be considering NSFW or are they male chests and able to be flaunted in public?

Should HRT femboy chests be considering NSFW or are they male chests and able to be flaunted in public?

Attached: 1649613187058.jpg (640x792, 67.76K)

they are chests connected to a woman, so they should cover them up obv

but hrt femboys are men

All hrt femboys should be forced into female conversion camps and be issued by the goverment as wifes.

all chests should be sfw.

"men"

>All men should be forced into female conversion camps and be issued by the goverment as wifes.
ftfy

transbians are so scary @_@

based

the hrt femboy decides i think, if they got gyno surgery tho then 100% flauntable

but then whos gonna top us??????

NSFW for graphic violence and female nudity

dont hurt femboy

Attached: 113250.gif (500x379, 453.52K)

I dont know, driving topless I get pulled over by cops.
Kicked out of pools, ect ect. You should really be a prim and proper lady, and wear a top.
Your still a tranny either way, It's like a woman identifying as a man, and all of sudden that changes everything...

hrt femboys are not trans

yes they are lol. femboy falls under non-binary, non-binary falls under trans.

you're misgendering cis femboys bote :(

nonono they're still he/him, still boys, but they still fall under trans umbrella lol.

calling a cis person transgender is a form of misgendering tho, you can't be cis and trans, respect their identity.

this thread is great repfuel
though i guess i would be fine just abusing SERMs
>t. hrt femboy, failed mtf

Taking HRT is the only thing that make a person a tranny.
Please dont be so pedantic to ignore the only criteria.
I dont mind it, I think trannies shouldn't have to emulate woman entirely.
But taking estrogen does feminize you, it does put you in a state of transition, making your a tranny.

dawg if you're taking full on hrt you arent entirely cis. much like how if you start having sex w dudes as a dude, you definitely aren't entirely straight. like its not a respect thing, they just fall under the nb/trans umbrella.

Trannies are just feminine, girly fag's on hrt.
Femboys are just feminine, girly fag's on hrt.

Which one is coping more than the other?
Who can say... but calling a duck by any other name, doesn't make it not a duck.

whichever outcome leads to nipple decensorship in general, pisses off conservatives, but also doesn't somehow get used to take away our rights is the one I support

so basically flaunt your he/him boobies but don't call yourself trans if you get in trouble for it pls

I still get detained for it.
It's annoying. I do get in trouble for it.
I always just say I am a pretty fag too.

that's not even true, if you're only using men as convinent fleshlights it makes you dickhead, not gay. lots of this in history.
and hrtfemboys to me is just crossdressing on steriods, lel
doesn't make you trans

My good bitch, if you fuck men, you're at least kinda gay.