When did you start hating men, Any Forums?

When did you start hating men, Any Forums?

Attached: 69E9DC36-91E5-44D6-B956-0EB1F81E29E7.png (326x311, 196.02K)

when they ghosted me on grindr

Right now

i love men!!!

Attached: 1628376822826.png (400x400, 241.47K)

I stopped

Attached: FE07F97C-B4B6-4097-918A-3D7E4EC4340B.jpg (500x500, 101.21K)

But they’re mean

only if you're ugly

When I realized that not every man wanted to be a woman in secret (like me), and that their horrendous behavior wasn't some kind of maladaptive coping mechanism for their dysphoria, but rather them being themselves, as they enjoy.

So age 16 ig.

Attached: 1637964342867.png (423x343, 118.13K)

men are great

Attached: 6F9E4B3F-0B0A-41CD-A74F-F4D6145B96F8.jpg (986x1106, 190.33K)

but boys are so hot and cool and cute and nice why would you hate them??

Attached: uwp841638.jpg (717x720, 72.01K)

always have

I’m not ugly but I have had many bfs and all have been mean 2 me
Based. I hate how men act like they’re better than every1

have you tried not chasing men way out of your league

Men come to ME not vice versa. They usually ask me out, date me, abuse me for months and then leave me. They are EVIL AND J HATE THEM

then know your redflags dummy

The biggest red flag is being male

no it's not. you're clearly not seeing the redflags.

I've been in a relationship with 8 woman in my lifetime, they all treated me well enough

When I was interested in a guy and he got heat from my friends for being shit, he called me a miserable trans failure, said he'd cheer if he saw my name in the newspaper obituary and blocked me everywhere possible

Yeah guess who's now a permalesbo

Attached: 1420409166800.jpg (342x245, 13.86K)

>moids
>victim blaming
Sasuga lol
Men just suck no matter how good you are or how good they are. They're emotionally retarded and biochemically less capable of empathy so even when they try their best, they still suck.

I never really liked them.

>They're emotionally retarded and biochemically less capable of empathy so even when they try their best, they still suck.
This, testosterone is poison and makes you incapable of experiencing emotions besides anger or horniness. A man can never truly love you, if you weren't able to get them off they would never be with you. Women don't have worth besides that in their eyes.

>They're emotionally retarded
tell me you only go for chad without saying it

>started to get annoying amounts of body hair that couldn't be gotten rid of at 12
>disgust at own anatomy
>kids being cunts
>be a man user, you can't do this and like that
>panic attacks from bottling it up
>watch ranma 1/2 one day and think... 'i really wish i could do that, only permanantly'
>constantly trying to repress crummy dysphoria, despite not even recognising it until far later
>bad therapists
>covid let that magnify 100x
>constant suicidal thoughts, now not just about conforming to stereotypes and grinding for shit i couldn't care about, but from self disgust any time i even thought about trannyshit applying to me even though i fantasise about it constantly i get disgusted
>know i'd have to drop out of uni if my family got the slightest hint
>only thing stopping me from buying a handgun and popping a cap in the roof of my mouth is guilt

it's not so much hating men as it is hating myself

why can't i just be a girl and not have the world hate me for it aaaaaaaAAA

Attached: atl2qep97j091.gif (498x498, 3.51M)

>incel thinking he's sensitive and emotionally in tune

I'm a volcel and am definitely emotionally in tune