Developer salary thread on Any Forums

>developer salary thread on Any Forums
>everyone is broke or makes minimum wage
>developer salary thread on Any Forums
>everyone makes six figures by the time they're 25

Attached: ndlqajeiexv41.jpg (540x960, 43.5K)

Trans girls are just smarter than cis guys, so we get paid the big bucks.

people on Any Forums have no social skills so they don't know how to make "connections" i.e. benefit from nepotism

the kinds of people you see here who program are also into creative problem solving in general, hence why they are on DIY hormones to fix a personal medical issue. naturally their innate intelligence and willingness to think outside the box makes them highly valuable as developers

the kinds of people you see on Any Forums are copy/paste from stack exchange types, from third world countries, whose sole interest in programming is based on a desire not to be a ditch digger

being gay just makes you better it doesnt matter in what category

Attached: ezgif-4-02022d71c2.gif (540x304, 3.31M)

>tfw no matter what i want in life there's a tranny that's better than me at it

any news on Any Forums's crusade to make tranny proof tech?

what about AGP transbians?

idk i don't think Any Forums is organized enough for that. didn't they fail at making a browser

>Be tranny
>my tranny friends mog me in every possible field
It is over

>what about AGP transbians?
uhhhh kill them

Attached: racing-arcade.gif (498x371, 319K)

i can't believe my life has gotten to the point where i'm jealous of and admire trans women for being what i failed to be

arent they the best programmers tho

>arent they the best programmers tho
Shut up

Attached: 3ab.gif (500x281, 1.04M)

I was surprised too felt like a poorfag with everyone earning like 10x what I'm getting. I wish I was smart enough for programming

it's just suifuel of reading about people more successful than me in every single way

Tranny programmers make the same exact amount as other autistic male programmers. They don't make any more or less. The thing they have in common is they will never be upper management too.

>people on Any Forums have no social skills so they don't know how to make "connections" i.e. benefit from nepotism
nah the average person here probably has even worse social skills. Any Forums is genuinely just very unintelligent on average, and I know this from using it for a decade. it's only gotten worse and worse, and the majority are basically alt-right NEETs or might as well be. this board is just intelligent and skilled, especially relative to them

neither do people on Any Forums
majority of people on social media lie

>The thing they have in common is they will never be upper management too.
most people will never become upper management, but in tech you can actually make it quite far without having to get into management

none of the posts seem unrealistic though

I literally don't understand how people have full time jobs where you need to use cognitive flexibility. I think I have chronic fatigue syndrome cause I would never be able to think clearly in any of these jobs, especially under the slightest amount of pressure or when I'm around other people.

i just assume they are stronger and better than me

I post in the threads here with high salary just to make people here jealous desu, I don't go on g. In reality I just am a cashier