Get Fat

Fat people tend to be more androgynous, so why don't trannies just become morbidly obese? Pic would pass if he shaved

Attached: 1653516940607.jpg (1080x2051, 990.95K)

being fat feels bad

ew
no

I thought picrel was AFAB for a moment, so you may have a point

True but the same is true for severely underweight which at least looks good

it's not the good (hot) kind of androgynous
also if you want to be a genderfucked fat blod you need to be fat during puberty so it fucks up your hormones and you can never ever lose the weight

i would literally rather kill myself than get fat

I would if I wasn't 5'10. Fatmaxxing only works if you're like 5'4 at most.

There's limits and this is so gross

Attached: Di0Bf53XsAABbXI.jpg (1079x1918, 266.2K)

I'm already fat. Not like 500 pounds or anything like that, but I fluctuate between the low to mid 200s for most of my adult life. I reached 300 during the pandemic and lost 50 pounds. It was great. I have D cup breasts and feminine fat distribution.

If you want to look like a pig then thats on you. Its more difficult to tell your gender because you barely look human, btw

hey, that person's been dealt a really bad hand, but at least they're fucking trying. you're probably and angry boymoder or repper (same shit) who's too scared to go outside, meanwhile this person is actually learning makeup and stuff. yeah, they aren't attractive, but they're fucking trying and maybe if you did too you'd be less miserable

They're not trying because they made it clear they don't want to lose weight. They're probably dying having trouble breathing and they're ugly af. I've lost weight and I'm not trans ???

tell that to 6'3 nikkietutorials who passed for years to many people and even to her boyfriend

not if you have male bone structure. severely underweight wont do shit about hips and wide ass shoulders and male ribs and face shape but being fat hides all of that

dilate

Is that what i call it when I open up my (boy)pussy with cock? Hmmm

>claims to be trans
>has facial hair
bruh

And the issue is what exactly?

It’s an ftm

Clearly this goes to show being fat made him pass