That one friend

please i need answers about trans girl dating. my friend just broke up with her man because she "found out" that he was a hardcore republican after dating him for a while. big shock that her strong/nonchaser/trad/dom/bully/hugecock man was not a liberal despite dating a mtf. i want to SCREAM and end her so i can wear her discord and make "her" get back together with him so i can have him

Attached: dev21at-fbfb12f6-1e04-4f95-8d5b-d614c010c744.png (1016x1530, 496.48K)

>acab
>swastika

i like them big and dumb

I'm not gonna lie. It feels rewarding to date a far right winger at first but it the novelty dies of real quick. Dating right wing men vs right wing women/trannies are different.
Don't go after right wing men cause they will be more demanding and controlling.

A lot of neonazi skinheads mix anarchist stuff with their nazi stuff for some reason

PLEASE

I mean how silly, imagine getting bossed around by a uncontrollable sexual predator that slaps you when the food is burnt, couldn't be me, no not at all aha ...haa ....

If I recognize the art, one of the semi-stories is a guy slowly dropping the nazi shit due to a friendship with a black girl, so idk maybe it alludes to that?

Link?

stops being hot after around a week I think

The problem is, a lot of subby transgirls have this fantasy, but us guys who are like this... well, we'd sure enjoy the novelty and excitement of spanking and then roughly fucking you when dinner gets burned, for the first dozen times or so. After that I kinda start to get hungry and actually want my fucking dinner, and you probably can't actually cook. There's a difference between being a housewife/maid in a sexual fantasy, and actually being a homeworker and cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc. and doing so consistently well. Again, kinda hot if dinner gets burned once or twice and you get a sexy punishment, but if you burn a Tom Ford shirt while ironing over a kink I'll get really, actually mad, and it won't be sexy.

Why is that actually kinda hot
Link

Artist is HellOnEarth-III I think.

I need neonazi skin head daddy in my life

Attached: 1653418981134.gif (498x498, 283.42K)

diff tranny here but I both love and am good at cooking, desu I'd just intentionally leave innocuous things out of place, like when tidying up for him to get home there's a few things out of place, or I forget to get him a drink with dinner or something.

As far as if I actually fuck up, idk reading that gave me butterflies anyway so I'm way too far gone to find that completely unpleasant.. Accidents are accidents though, if you do stuff like that on purpose you're just using your bf at his expense for your kink and that's kinda,,, not the idea,,,

>threaten to actually hurt tranny for real
>she gets butterflies
I mean people ask me why I go for transgirls over cisgirls, and I guess this is the answer: no better subs anywhere in the known universe. Worry not, I'd accommodate such games, and leave an old cheap shirt in there for you to "accidentally" ruin...

I know more nazis than any of you and not a single one likes cops.

now if only I weren't a twinkhon maybe I could meet someone like that!

>twinkhon
But that's the best part!

There was a guy I talked to for awhile. He was quite a good conversational partner for awhile but entrenched very heavily in his ideological beliefs. Philosophically I'm constrained but ideologically I'm more fluid so i was fine enough. But as i probed deeper and deeper i noticed some very dangerous patterns. He was both attracted to and threatened by my intelligence and used his physical strength to bolster his ego against it while invalidating my arguments by discarding respect for my values. He would love bomb me by talking about protecting and providing for me but the reality is he was attempting to reform me into a shape that was comfortable with his world view. What put the nails in the coffin was when i realized his completely lack of regard for my thoughts as a person. While it's hot to have a guy go caveman and be rough and do what he wants, it's less hot when you realize he might try to chain you to a wall "for your safety".

I shoulda known to avoid guys that fixate on my complexion and coloring. He told me he was gonna make me breed children for him. Fucking wild. Gay man here

I want a trans gf, too
t. right-leaning cishet

Attached: 4c1.jpg (818x864, 74.33K)

well... twinkhon is probably too generous, I have hon face on a weird twink body.. anyway I hope you find your domesticated wife one day!

Problem is here are no 'right wing' men like in your fantasy. Real conservatives are just rich wasps and then you have 70iq trumpers. That's it.

There absolutely are, they just tend to hide their powerlevel, and if they do reveal themselves they speak about traditionalism, history and philosophy - not Trump, hypercapitalism, or unconditional support for Israel.