Lost job

>lost job
>unable to afford E for the last five months
>lost all my gains, almost entirely back to manmode now
>pic is me

Just die in my sleep already

Attached: 1653513843035.png (1137x943, 1.46M)

don't steal other people's pics from twitter, you creep

This is a trans guy from Twitter. Why do you lie?

some people are just born to be attractive

classic female-to-metrosexual pipeline

How can a person look so objectively beautiful yet so goofy at the same time?

The pedostache

Nah it’s not just that but that certainly adds to the goofiness. I think it’s the juxtaposition of a handsome but classically beautiful woman’s face on a broad manly male body that makes him look weird. Attractive, but weird.

Its just gigagayface.

>both are attractive
I hate you, go away.

what good is a man without a penis lmao

right isn't attractive at all

>cant afford hrt
>cuts hair and stops shaving

checks out

No bitches?

Men are useful for more than sex

Attached: 9B8FFF2D-9ACD-4778-B8AC-3EB11723BF2E.jpg (500x581, 105.77K)

There's something about this particular pooner that really depressed me and I finally realized what it was. Pre transition, she was conventionally attractive, with a masculinized bone structure from likely high prenatal T, a great north atlantid phenotype. Great genes, looks like she's come from money.

Whatever you think of pooners, this is a success story in terms of aesthetics.
Post-T, he looks like a conventionally handsome chad, perfect skull measurements with a hint of 'boyish' good looks, youthful skin naturally carried over from being AFAB.

The amount of genetic, environmental and social dice rolls she won are astronomical. I realized, it's the effortlessness of it all that triggers me, just look at that smug smirk in the after pic, he knows, he knows what he's working with. This is what every pooner wants deep down. OP pic rel wouldve been considered 'metrosexual' 20 years ago

No pooner actually wants to be 'masculine' in abstract, they don't chase abstractions like 'male brained activities' like fishing or video games or 'grilling' , things like a being bald, norwooding, a beer gut, body hair etc, are all explicitly masculine, but no pooner aspires to 'the ugly side' of masculinity. The ones that do like in pic related are just coping trying to justify their abject failure in skinwalking chad to satisfy their AAP urges.

Like it or not, most women don't see most men as 'men' when they say 'men' they mean Chad, the only men they actually see as valuable. Most trenders just want to be Chad.

Attached: 1619959940328.jpg (583x1024, 107.06K)

Shit, bro, thats news to you?

Attached: B7590DA7-02E5-4D03-BDB6-718D127813AF.jpg (828x1449, 944.41K)

It's news to a lot of people desu
most of this transgenderism shit is just thinly veiled looksmaxxing & fetishism

>no pooner aspires to 'the ugly side' of masculinity
Lol you know nothing.

Attached: CB074EA0-FF4E-469B-B316-2DE557E8573A.jpg (600x930, 65.71K)

Attached: FQh5UV_X0Acrtad.jpeg.jpg (1179x2048, 132.19K)

>runway material to goofy white boy
why

he's a chad, he just need to shave

pooners want to be chad, but most cope by growing chinstripes when they realize testosterone doesnt have any effect on bones past puberty, they basically jump to their death before they realize you can't become chad as a lateshit

The most unfortunate thing about this person is the curly hair

curly hair just kills, its like being cursed by jesus, like being black, you can never be as pretty as a straight hair girl, never

Attached: E9h-JgnWYAMokkm.jpeg.jpg (588x1024, 67.71K)

Attached: 7D92A2C7-8491-477E-9481-365E4E64C024.jpg (680x545, 43.63K)

you think that's not what most men want?
everyone wants to be attractive. Most people just get a lifetime to get used to being ugly, while trannies are stuck desiring to be the other sex and then have to learn to deal with being ugly, while also needing assurance that they pass

>you can never be as pretty as a straight hair girl
tell me you're a moid without telling me you're a moid

Retard lol. Curly hair is nice and suits some people better than straight hair would. This person just sucks at taking care of their curly hair so it looks bad on them.