Do cis lesbians like dick?

is it bigoted for a cis lesbian to not want to sleep with a bepenised woman?

Attached: 1649499302303.png (994x914, 556.4K)

Trans women are women. Still won't date them bc dick is gross.

not really but when people ask this I say yes to make them SETTHE hard

Lesbians use dildos all the time so a dick might be ok. Depends on the person, some like it some don't.

>bigoted
I chalk it up to personal preference

no if they wanted dick they would just date a man

does picrel actually happen irl? in my experience, most normal hons know how 2 take a no 4 an answer and leave, with most being 2 shy 2 even ask at all, and rapehons only ever harrass while on the internet, with a big number of them just being larpers, and the ones that arent usually detransition after not being able 2 get pussy(if they even got on hrt at all).

But you’d use a strap on?

RAPEY TRANSBIANS

Attached: AB1440DC-0E72-490D-9EBE-8641025053E4.jpg (225x225, 7.92K)

what if they had srs?
lol
>chalk it up to personal preference
fair enough
yeah that makes sense but can you separate out the genital preference from the gender preference
>does picrel actually happen irl?
it used to be more of a discuss on Twitter/reddit/Tumblr around 2018. not sure if it meant people did it irl tho

>is it BIGOTED to not be attracted to tranners
Faggot detected. Return to Any Forums immediately with your shit narrative.

Attached: reposted picture of post containing a nervous wojak.png (886x266, 35.31K)

It isn't imo. I think some people just validate their womanhood through sexual attention from cis lesbians and so interpret a legitimate body type preference as an attack on their womanhood. Personally idc if a cis lesbian rejects me for what I have, it's just a body type preference.

Me on left

This is the average lesbian.

Look her in the eye and ask yourself if she likes penis.

Attached: 1qo9jd.jpg (376x397, 41.11K)

no, and I'm tired of pretending it is

No one is pretendinf that except thr media.

I'm a gay ftm, but nice try

Attached: 1653472841929.png (875x847, 458.71K)

Then stop, lol. no one cares

I could imagine her deeply buried roided female hormones coming alive when she smells cock and her ovaries churn and unfortunately gives into her natural instincts and sucks cock. Being lesbian is just a huge tease.

And only the shittiest, most trigger happy SJW among the media at that.

most guys who look like that do, so um

mfw they don't get the joker reference

Attached: 1652606310357.gif (400x374, 181.59K)

havent seen this pic in a while. why did it get memoryholed so fast

NPR loves pairing one of these rage inducing overzealous people, and 3 people that don't even have the courage to acknowledge that trans people exist.

based manologist

I wondered that also

So stay away from them??? What are they gonna do, vague post on Reddit about how they were rejected?

I used to be the stunt cock for a lesbian. SHe lived with her partner but occasionally wanted to get dicked down...so I provided a service for her.

>Lesbians use dildos all the time so a dick might be ok.
You people seem to forget that lesbians are also, for the most part, sexually versatile and like pussy. And no, a trans woman’s butthole is not a substitute for a pussy lol.

Does he?

Attached: IMG_20191209_200931.jpg (1361x1329, 167.58K)

>can you separate out the genital preference from the gender preference
no