Thoughts?

Attached: Troon x Troon.png (350x350, 155.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/fatecuck/start/2021-04-22/end/2021-11-07/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/fatebitch/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/238074012/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/238076900/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Head empty, no thoughts.

I like getting head

I love her, she's cool

awful writing

i hate how the character was basically created out of nowhere to undo the previous arc's climax regarding the MC's powers and what he had to "gvie up" to obtain them and its even dumber because the Zoldycks already had a crossdressing femboy son

wish I was her.
>cute
>brave enough to be open and pursue the things she likes, even in a family of assassins who thinks ur a literal satan demon
>befriended an all powerful wishing demon
>cute, smart, and funny older brother who cares for you and protects you and loves you more than anything in the world

i want to masturbate anally but i never get anywhere

Attached: ezgif-5-6403f5f83a.gif (640x360, 3.35M)

same pissnut :(

>pissnut
screw u >:(

Attached: cute-angry.gif (462x498, 2.7M)

no empty. head thoughts.

to be fair, another zoldyck kid was implied by the shiritori thing with their names. there always had to be alluka between killua and kalluto.

stay here and don't go on Any Forums ever again. I know it's you, fatecuck. you are also the steinshitter and uminekofag and madokachild. this summer you will pay a huge price for your sins. and when the new chapter comes out, you will finally kill yourself and the hunterchads will rule Any Forums again.

also forgot to mention you ARE a mtf tranny. you are obsessed with them, know everything about them and you use words that a normal cis person wouldn't even know the meaning of. but you love ruka urushibara and you are a tranny yourself and think that everyone else is also a tranny. oh god I want the new chapter so you finally kill yourself.

everyone who complains about tranners is one. why does this surprise you

so you admit it's you.

Who's fatecuck? I'm afraid it isn't me. also new chapters are on the way.

long story, if it's really not you then I'm sorry. but answering your question, the threads where these desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/fatecuck/start/2021-04-22/end/2021-11-07/ posts are, are when he was at his peak. you can also search fatefag, fatebitch, fateschizo to have more results. he basically hates hxh and loves fate series and has an obsession and is schizophrenic and jealous of hunterchads and tries to imitate them but fails and now almost no one (except newfags) takes him seriously.

those with "fatebitch" are the most recent ones.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/fatebitch/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/238074012/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/238076900/
at the end of the last link is where he started schizoposting again after a long time (almost half a year) of break.

i hate fatecucks

THIS.

that's not me

you have exactly 2 minutes to explain, using the formal logic system of your choice, what (if anything) Hisoka did wrong

Hisoka was morally correct.

>dubs
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

he didn't rape killua yet.

FUCK. I'M LATE BY 1 SECOND