Meeting up with my bf for the first time soon. any tips for giving a good blowjob?

meeting up with my bf for the first time soon. any tips for giving a good blowjob?

Attached: 20220523_133445.jpg (375x374, 24.87K)

Put it in your mouth

Put your finger up his ass

for you or your bf?

Don’t drink water after you swell

for him

clench your left thumb in your fist to deactivate the gag reflex

idk what this means

no teeth.
good suction around his dick, not too tight.
use your tongue underneath his cock while blowing him.
deep throat sometimes if you can.
you can take a break and start giving him a handjob while licking his dick too, putting your face next to his dick.
face fucking is cool if you're into that.

is this real

Keep going even after he cums

id let him throat fuck me but im a virgin with literally no experience

don't do this.

it works for most people
try it faggot

kill yourself

practice on a dildo for a while and you'll get a good rhythm down with the tips i said. could even plan what you're going to do in order and test your gag reflex and train it pre-blowjob (depending on how big his dick is)

gl user be a deep throat queen

If his cock is too thick then just suck the tip and lick it while you jerk him off with both hands. Also put it in your butt

thank you user

Might be somewhat placebo but yes even some dentists tell their patients to do it
Also OP hollow your cheeks to increase suction but you don't wanna overdo it or it won't be pleasurable. Also remember you have a tongue, make good use of it

'ello here's a cool thread to jack off to

Attached: 1652822013078.jpg (300x314, 13.39K)

np. i forgot to mention don't eat a few hours before you decide to give him a blowjob session since it's your first time and you might gag a lot