Anyone else think the recent shooter was kinda hot? Is it wrong to think this about mass murderers?

Anyone else think the recent shooter was kinda hot? Is it wrong to think this about mass murderers?
He has a vampire kylo ren dark triad vibe, shame he's dead

Attached: schulshooter.png (362x404, 149.53K)

Liking mass killers is something done by

FEMALE

BRAINED

you know what I’m too tired to shitpost. Stop liking terrorists you bottom brained bimbo.

If only the world worked like this. Trannies dating other trannies while leaving the rest of the world the fuck alone. But not even among yourselves there's a liking of your own kind.

You would be happier and the rest of the world would be ok with it.

i bet his cock has an enchanting musk

You are very very very painfully unfunny

looks like Richard Ramirez, hot

Attached: richard.jpg (474x416, 35.88K)

>shame he's dead
It's really not.

except that picture is not the shooter. You are either lying or retarded- which is it?

Attached: YOU.jpg (640x512, 30.6K)

yeah lol, anyone who denies that he's hot is trying to virtue signal

he was def hot, unfortunately

LOL that is the shooter, pretty much one of the only somewhat confirmed picture. The pictures with the trans flag are the fake ones. In any case, anybody who thinks he's hot is braindead.

he looks like a walking corpse and now he is a lying corpse

>keep posting it, frens!! the psyop is working!! we got the biggest retard in congress to rt it!!! FOR KEKISTAN!!!
go back.

Attached: 1631636438504.jpg (427x570, 38.33K)

michael jackson lookin' ass

hee hee been shootin

He has an ugly weird fishface with busted ass lips and his lower third looks like it was sized down compared to this upper ones. No he is not attractive.

The hon menence

Actually. its not.

wait really? All the press have run this OP's pic.

hes mad cutie

Attached: 1636554807780.jpg (564x564, 20.56K)

Looks like a repressor.

LOLLL WHAT DO YOU MEAN“It’s not”?????The image was on his instagram before it was taken down, and news have already confirmed his identity. Literally takes one search.

I fucking hate you and the choice for the image you attached.