be canadapoon

> be canadapoon
> parents are both russian, have two brothers
> they have jawlines cut from marble and finnic cheekbones
> even though I knew most guys didn’t look like that around me kind of internalize that message and thought I’d never pass
> start passing after top surgery
> wtf.jpeg

Any fellow slavpoons pass but only to westerners?

Attached: 7DAE488C-5160-49DC-84AA-97C347E70B73.jpg (500x500, 24.23K)

not a slav sorry
>5’7 french pooner quasi passer
>be an exchange student in east asia
>suddenly average male height, desirable and unclockable
i love japan

I mean all Asians are women so

Bump cause bored

> Be czech troon
> Permahon to basically everyone

Eastern Europeans are the most sexually dimorphic race

Attached: E40785E2-DC54-4DF9-B29D-A2989F42EDE3.jpg (739x415, 56.14K)

this is like the third eastern european diaspora ftm we get this week and i’m starting to develop a schizo theory about this.

eastern european diaspora in a western country is effectively all of the drawbacks of being a woman with none of the drawbacks of being a man. you get the conservative parenting, no sexual and bodily autonomy, being expected to be married off by 18 by your weird ass parents, your entire life is micromanaged. meanwhile the drawbacks of being a man are all blunted by industrialization; being the provider is much easier when it’s a cushy office job and not backbreaking factory labor in the soviet union. there’s effectively zero chance that modern western countries are drafting anyone into war (mras like to seethe about selective service but everybody knows it just isn’t relevant anymore, conscription is considered a liability in modern armies), and being the provider is easier when contraception exists and you’re not having 10+ kids. is it really that big of a surprise that eastern european girls in western countries are pooning out so often? if you have schizo conservative antifeminist orthodox parents, it might actually pay off to be a man in a western country.

t. Pooner

It’s actually all genetics. East europeans women are more masculinized so they’re naturally more likely to be happy living male lifestyles

I've heard tales of tall pooners with unpassing faces suddenly pass to westerners because they assume a tomboy looking person at 6'0 must be a guy who looks like a girl (they will genuinely comment you look like a girl without actually clocking you)

I never heard that, thankfully, I’d probably feel like roping. Dealing with having visible bazonkers even while binding for like a year was awful enough.

I’m 1.68 so not very tall, I’m surprised I get gendered male.

I probably can’t bump anymore but I’m really bored at work

>be slav mom
>have two beautiful handsome sons and one beautiful daughter
>daughter wants to poon out
why god.jpg

>assuming OP is beautiful

I’d say I was a solid 3/10. Maybe 4/10 thanks to the milkies and being anorexic. I wasn’t deformed but I wasn’t beautiful. I kinda looked like Sarah Z but with bigger eyes and a hook nose.

so just get a nosejob and do squats pull bitches why you gotta titchop & steroid

Big nose helps me pass, actually. Also I’m a gayden weirdly enough.

Tits are gone, cry about it. I’m not gonna do the pooner cringe of waving the fucking scars around like a badge of honor but it feels good to not have to hunch over the fucking sacks of fat.

I dont agree with nothing you done did but I respect it boy

Attached: leo-baker-always-against-the-grain.jpg (750x1000, 94.29K)

Needs to fix those noodle arms but otherwise a passerpoon. Ironically, slavic features would’ve done him some good, the celtic features make him somewhat less passing.

dont talk shit about those arms boy man's living is in his legs not his arms

I’m a tranny

yeah no shit sherlock cyka blyat