Tomboys or FtM trans?

Attached: 1642377286943.jpg (1080x606, 67.57K)

Most women who play rugby are just normal women who have muscles I've never seen a tomboy playing rugby lol

is femboy genocide also happening? I see trannies trying to groom cute boys into taking hrt all the time

>muh fetish
Stop being such a coomer.

Tomboys were already genocided long before ROGD craze. Women have been pressured to be more and more hyperfeminine since the early 2000's. Every woman has lip injections or eyelash extensions nowadays, so by contrast a woman just being lazy would already be called a tomboy nowadays.

>so by contrast a woman just being lazy would already be called a tomboy nowadays.
This in addition to the fact there's so many things that ARE acceptable for women to do and still be considered women. You'd think this would help balance things, but what I fear is actually happening is aggravating eachother. Everything is such a color of grey that to not be grey you have to be a caricature.

And of course human tendency to force one's standard on others kicks in and...

>tits vs no tits
Hmmm

There's no difference

Attached: 1652248665033.webm (720x576, 2.65M)

>so many things that ARE acceptable for women to do and still be considered women
You'd think so, but women are brutal and the biggest enforcers of femininity. They will constantly try to force feminize you if you step out of line. They'll throw a bitch fit and have a meltdown if you wear anything from the men's section. Female hairdressers will literally cry if you want short hair, but not in a pixie cut. The 70's and 80's are a long time ago and while women are allowed to wear jeans and t-shirt in contrast to the 40's, you're still expected to femme it up. At least have long styled hair, wear make-up, wear feminine accessories, you have to wear shit which screams I'M A WOMAN COME FUCK ME and blatantly impractical shit, or they will legit lose their goddamn minds. People will constantly say "that's for men, you're not supposed to wear/buy/do that" and actually act like gender categories are a law and you'll be dragged to prison over it. So no wonder they'll think you have to be a man and transition to be allowed to do those things.

>tomboy
pedo detected

Looks like a teenage boy

>women or men
men

garg why aren't you fighting in the donbas to protect ethnic russians

>Female hairdressers will literally cry if you want short hair
Too real, I've had way too many times where the hairdresser didn't cut as much as I asked for

Where the hell do you live?

i hate russians

oh cool guess i'll see you in Azov then

idk what that is

Tomboys aren't being trans'd. Most ftms were not tomboys pretrans, kek most are still extremely feminine AFTER transitioning

Biblebelt. My gayden ex-friend went from hyperfeminine straight to pooner, because that was easier to understand for their parents and environment than being a teenage tomboy. Oh and they watched too much yaoi. I was a cis passoid and usually got away with it, unless I would actually say I'm female. We're not friends anymore because they're upset at me for being a passoid.

Pooners are a disgrace

if I wanted to stop tomboy genocide, I would simply not antagonize tomboys with posts like the OP

femboys are coping trannies and trannies are coping femboys